Reviews for Oh, Inverted World: What Would Edward Do?
cathy34 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hot Damn!

That was f*ckin well completely bloody fabtastic!

Mwah

xx
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was certainly more romantic than any other guy's fantasy I've ever read before. I loved it, I hope Edward gets his wish.
misticbutterfly chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Our blushing Edward... I like the fact that you are putting this 'love contest-without saying love' into his mind. What he wants to do. I think it is creative and unique and I wish you all the luck in winning.
romanceaholic chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Very well written. Nice lemon. Edward sounds like he'd be confident in his fantasy. We'll have to see when he actually tries in real life. Good luck with the competition. I liked it.
cullensrfun chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I loved this, I would have voted for it to win if I could, but realized that a panel of judges would be picking the winner instead *damn*. Anyway, I'm madly in love with your Edward, can I just say? Hopefully he will act out that fantasy with Bella one day soon...
lovetoplay chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Well, if it were up to me, you'd win this contest hands down! You have such an amazing way of writing- so descriptive & eloquent that I can't help but be drawn in to your beautiful story. The way you captured how Edward would feel during the fantasy was perfect- knowing that he would want to be the opposite of his reality. This story has captured my mind so much more than most- I actually find myself thinking about it quite often and have to admit I am more than a little anxious to find out why Edward feels the way he does. In all honesty, this has become one of my top 2 favorite stories! :)
saranic chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Now that was a fanfuckingtastic bonus! Makes me want it even more!

HOTT!
AshBoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
damn, i need a cig and I don't even smoke. that was hot! i wish he could be at peace with everything already! but i know thats not going to happen! great job! can't wait for the next update! I'm getting all hot and bothered just thinking of how hot its going to be when the do it for real!
thedoormouse chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is actually really lovely. I mean, completely hot, but still lovely in a lonesome kind of way. I love it.
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Holy. Crap.

That was good.

I can't wait until they actually have sex for real in the story. Though even if you just want to give us more sex from Edward's imagination, I think I'd be fine with it.

Dang. That is good.

Nice job. :)
abronzeflame chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Loved this chapter/outtake. Great entry for the LTL contest.

Great insight into Edward but also not giving away anything that would be pivotal to those who do not read this chapter.

Given the word constraint, this was articulated fabulously.

Look forward to the next 'real' chapter.
TwilightSherry chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was very hot...I can't wait to see how that plays out when it really happens. Will the reality live up to his fantasy? Will he be able to initiate, and swallow his fear and pride? I'm dying to find that out. I hope this little memory comes flooding into his brain soon enough...that was too good for him to just forget. Maybe he'll experience a deja vu?

Anyway, great job on the LTL contest...and good luck. I would give anything to have your talent. Don't stop sharing.
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
You're very good with relaying the imagery, I feel like a voyeur reading this actually. I'm glad you signed up for this contest because otherwise I might never have stumbled upon your lovely writing.
Mariana75 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That last line did me in... LOL

My heart break for Broodward :( I really can't believe why he punishes himself so...but I'm so glad Bella came (heh pun intended) into his life...he needed it, her. He just wants to belong, as he said, to feel accepted, to feel at peace, to be loved just as he is.

Thanx. Beautiful smutty chapter :D
isabellamariecullen123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
that was hot...

and he is definitely my new favorite human Edward.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »