Reviews for Spiral Tailed
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Kinda lame. By the way, if someone is using the curse mark, it deactivates if they are knocked out.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Naruto should have started laghing at sakra's dead corps
erching chapter 17 . 9/21/2012
this is the best narutoXtayuya story i've seen so far it gets a little slow at times but it is very well written i really hope you continue either way its going in my favorites
The Night Hunter chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
love the story please update soon
Akiho Tonoshi chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
ok, i stuck it out for a while but i cant go any farther. your story is very interesting, and i'd love to see where it will end up but i cant read any farther.

my main problem is, when someone new talks you start a new paragraph.

you do it SOME times and others you ignore it, but i cant. perfect example is here. the first paragraph is wrong. the second two are fine. can you see the difference?

Naruto jerked back and said shakily, "I don't care. I just thought that you would need company. You know cause- Hey, where was that knowledge you were talking about?" he changed the subject. The fox accepted the change. "During the fight did you do any thing you possibly don't have on a usual basis?" Naruto thought for a while. Naruto opened his mouth to reply but was interrupted. "Besides strength boy."

Naruto thought again, he was getting a headache. His moves, they were more fluid and more thought through than most of the time. He also noticed the fact he didn't need the assistance of his clones. "I fought better, but what does that have to do with knowledge?"

The weary fox rolled its eyes; a dunce is a dunce after all. "You experienced the what it was like to not go head long into things, boy. You thought things through and you won where you could have lost. And that is what knowledge gives you." Naruto could help but notice the subtle hints at how the Kyuubi thought he was more than a little dumb.
jtcr chapter 17 . 4/7/2012
kakashis a sadist fdunny

good chap all things considered look forward to next
jtcr chapter 16 . 4/7/2012
Kakashi is a funny guy, his explanation really through sakurs selfishness into light. But I can understand wanting to summon tigers, their awesome.

Haha goat travel

Nothing really seems rushed.
jtcr chapter 15 . 4/6/2012
kumo iki

dude, i didnt need that image
jtcr chapter 14 . 4/6/2012
chapter 13

why are all the chicks in this abusive?

good chap well written as always

chapter 14

finally, they get some action. very wel written i am impressed
jtcr chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
why are all the chicks in this abusive?

good chap well written as always
jtcr chapter 12 . 4/5/2012
naruto is either gay or way too innocent.
jtcr chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
For my long time friend and accomplice, may this cut down those that try to cut you- Toritarō.

ird is to paranoid

why did tayuya steal from naruto and where did that scroll come from at the end
jtcr chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
thats kinda funy
jtcr chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Its been a month and the retrieval squad hasn’t found them yet? Wow they are really bad at their job. Oh never mind,, still it took a month.

Can you get me a picture of those claws please?
jtcr chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I will be there, holding up both of my middle fingers, and watching the village f*****g fall to its knees."

Hahaha, epicest line evuh