Reviews for Happiness Doesn't Reach You
sangoscourage chapter 5 . 9/11/2009
Excellent! If Kagome choses Sesshoumaru to be with; I think that will hurt InuYasha more than anything. Well he deserves it for treating Kagome so poorly. :)
inu9luvr5 chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
i just wanted to say that i love ur story and its wonderful so far hehe :)

i have this project to do where my class has to literally do some story telling about ancient myths and legends. the one you wrote in this story really interests me do u no a website where i can find this story because i need to site it too if ur able to tell me it would be a great help

thanxx, gigi
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 5 . 9/10/2009
this was so cool. im me whenever, i wanna share some ideas with ya, that would be so morbid, and yet freakishly cool at the same time! hope school's not too hectic for ya, and i miss all of you at the high school!

Ultima Phoenix chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
I understand what you mean when you say school and schedule screw ups. School is something you have to settle into before you can do stuff like this, right? Good chapter, and nice way to portray Kagome's feelings of her "ideal Inuyasha," so to speak. It's also funny how you took a Greek/Roman legend and had a Japanese Miko tell it. Keep it up! :)

-Ultima
Ultima Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Wow, this is actually really good. Even I (who have minimal knowledge of Inuyasha) can follow this pretty easily. I would say that Kagome is a little too depressed for my liking, but I can sorta see the direction that you're taking this, so I'll just leave it at that. Keep it up. :)

-Ultima
eelrebmiK chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
woah...deep.
mimie-roo chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
... it surely left me speechless:S.. what a great job u did and i can't wait to read more i hope u get lots of wonderful reviews so u can continue to write this story.
luna345 chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
nice, sabby-san! i think sesshoumaru should go and fight his brother. then, after inuyasha gets beaten for once, kagome makes up her mind and goes with sesshoumaru. please, update soon!

sangoscourage chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Wonderful chapter! Sesshoumaru is doing the right thing. Kagome will have a better life once she gets through this. In a small way, I know. :)
luna345 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
i liked the chapter, sabby-san. i look forward to more. i even liked the sneak peek you gave me on the next chapter, lol.

i'll pm you as soon as i have ideas!

sangoscourage chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Excellent! I think Sesshoumaru should "talk" with his baka brother and let him know how much he's hurting Kagome. Sesshoumaru apologizes for looking at her diary but what she is doing won't solve the problem. Kagome is made to pull up her sleeve, since Sesshoumaru can smell the blood.

Perhaps Kagome should go back with Sesshoumaru, telling InuYasha it's over and find his own shards. She wants a better life, rather than being cheated on all the time. :)
Science Queen chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I so what to seewhat happeneds next!post soon!
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
sweetmoonfairy chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Seems interesting so far. I want read more, update soon!
luna345 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
too lazy to log on, sabby-san, lol. but i think this will be a hit! please update!