Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
It aient on ao3. My heart has been put in a blender
This was a very cute well done story although like some have mentioned the fic is no where to be seen on AO3. Regardless thank you for your time.
I went on your ao3 and I can't see a remake? Is it not on there yet?
Old Man Mason chapter 9 . 3/12/2019
Loving the story so far. Gives me a craving to play Persona 4 again. Keep it up
Have a Little Feith chapter 9 . 1/23/2019
I’m only halfway through, and I... don’t regret it. What? You thought I was going to say something else? Nah, man, err, woman? Anyways, this has too many adorable moments for me to regret starting to read it. I look forward to reading the other half of what’s currently here. I might drop another review later on, but even if I don’t, I’ll definitely favourite and follow this.
Ashcroft the Second chapter 18 . 12/31/2018
YOU LIVE! I'll follow this story straight to the ends of the Earth.
Natzo chapter 17 . 12/31/2018
I... don't remember what's supposed to be going on in this fic. I guess I gotta reread it. It was favorited during my Souji/Naoto phase... 8 years ago.
SkullGrunt07 chapter 18 . 12/30/2018
I'm glad to see that you're back. This was one of my favorite if not my top favorite Souji x Naoto story. I can't wait to see the changes you'll make on Ao3
MadMike chapter 18 . 12/29/2018
Man that's a name I haven't seen in forever. Glad you made it out the other end of higher education in one piece. Power to ya, and keep writing and being cool. So long, and thanks for all the fish
SaberTFA chapter 18 . 12/29/2018
Happy to have you back. Your work was always a favourite of mine, and seeing this show up in my inbox was a pleasant surprise. I hope life has been good for you in your absence, and I look forward to seeing your work on AO3.
FoolsFortune524 chapter 1 . 9/19/2018
I have been reading alot of souxnao fanfics and this probably the best one I have ever read ever since I came to the Persona fandom.
caramelhae chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
i deeply appreciate all of the effort you have put into writing this story, author-san. this story really charmed me. thank you for the amazing reading journey! take your time and update when you get the proper timing to write the continuation
MysticSpider chapter 17 . 4/20/2017
I have finished digging a diamond mine, But I crave more...
Rj-Pilgrim-Robertson chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Just finished reading all 17 chapters, This is pure gold and I beg you please continue your work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Equatic Puzzle chapter 17 . 3/31/2017
Huh...and you stopped right when Naoto gained a good amount of her memories blargh. Hopefully this review, even though one of many, will help tickle your fancy and get you back to typing (after your health doesn't become too bad of an issue)