Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
caramelhae chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
i deeply appreciate all of the effort you have put into writing this story, author-san. this story really charmed me. thank you for the amazing reading journey! take your time and update when you get the proper timing to write the continuation
MysticSpider chapter 17 . 4/20/2017
I have finished digging a diamond mine, But I crave more...
Rj-Pilgrim-Robertson chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Just finished reading all 17 chapters, This is pure gold and I beg you please continue your work! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Equatic Puzzle chapter 17 . 3/31/2017
Huh...and you stopped right when Naoto gained a good amount of her memories blargh. Hopefully this review, even though one of many, will help tickle your fancy and get you back to typing (after your health doesn't become too bad of an issue)
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 17 . 2/22/2017
amazing fanfic, please update soon
The Demo chapter 17 . 1/4/2017
I want to believe the author will return.
solocat007 chapter 17 . 9/10/2016
Decided to have another read of this amazing story...sad to see it has not been updated in a long time and probably won't be, But maybe you'll see this review and maybe be encouraged to continue writing. I'm a huge fan of this fanfic and its a shame to see it not end. So if you do see this please consider writing an update...This fic is one of my favorite and its so well written! Amazing job and hopefully one day you'll come back to it.
Redisawsome4 chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
"The steak is a lie" XD I died! I'm looking to this fan series now because of it.
Anon chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
Wait this got UPDATED?! And it passed right by me. It's good to have you back.
Mugipyon chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
Haroharo! :3

Glad to see this updated! Just wanna let you know that Mugi will always waiting for this till Mugi read its ending wwww

Jaa ne! :D
Selias chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
While I admit that I like Yosuke/Chie, a bit, wouldn't it have been better to save it for later? Nothing has changed, yet, so it makes no sense for that pairing to happen.
Eunoshin chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
That was a wildly unexpected reunion.

And continuing on the topic of your go to preference of identifying characters being their hair color, referring to Yukiko as a "raven" (as opposed to "raven haired") is kind of jarring imagery.
Eunoshin chapter 7 . 10/27/2015
As cute and sweet as it is, I can't help but find it super weird how Souji reliving these events somehow causes the rant that Chie's shadow goes on to become so vastly different from what it was before, and without any real justification for it.
Eunoshin chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
You've piqued my interest so far, but I'm hoping you stick with the plan of Souji remembering the other timeline after Saki's death; otherwise this is going to be a long drawn out case of the main story with slightly different dialogue, which is kind of boring.

Also, though I bear in mind this chapter was written the better part of six years ago, I can't help but notice that there are many cases of wrong words being used or grammar issues - while they don't ruin the story, struggling with the mechanics of language really breaks the immersion.

As a final notch in my "pedantic POS reviewer" belt, referring to Souji as a "silverette" in every single paragraph (or often enough to feel like you are) makes for very stale reading.
winddragon5629 chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
Another excellent chapter to an excellent story. I don't think you have to worry about being rusty at all. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better.