Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
saphren chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
Pity Souji left Yosuke to die like that. Good job!
Anon Fanfic Reader chapter 15 . 5/18/2012
Hey

Have read this story for a while now but haven't reviewed anything. Not much of a reviewer nor a critic but I digress. This story is awsome. All the characters are in character and the subtle changes are well placed. I only wish for more POVs than Souji and Naoto's.

About that scene... To be honest, I have no problem with it. It gives us some good reason than that Yosuke is simply a

a "homophobe". I like that, makes him more fleshed out IMO.

Aww, you left us with a cliffhanger! I wonder what Naoto needs to discuss with our favorite Hero. Maybe this will bite Souji in the ass.

I hope that you'll recover soon,

and looking forward to the next update.
lazyguy90 chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
Great work as always. Keep at it.
lazyguy90 chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
Superb work on this. I hope you get well soon.

Keep at it.
unknownperson chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
I just wanted to say that this is the first time that I've seen someone write like this about a RPG game. It is a very original idea and I love the story in general! I love where its going and I hope you feel better soon! I pray for your fortune my friend. 3
Bloody Shooter chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
I love this story but i want more Souji/Naoto interaction :))

Update soon please
mochiusagi chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
Awwwww Naoto's jealous! Super cute! ahahahahaha lets hope that Doujima doesn't burn the house down with the microwave. More please!
Twotwentytwo chapter 15 . 3/24/2012
wait what this is updating again how did I miss this?

I like the Misanori and Dojima are getting involved in the relationship, we never really do get to see a relative's perspective on any of Souji's possible romances(besides Yukiko's which is pretty hilarious). Also Misanori teasing his granddaughter is always amusing. It's pretty entertaining seeing the mental fistfight between Naoto's teenage-girl/child and HARD BOILED PRIVATE EYE sides are engaged in since they haven't really reconciled via Shadow yet.

Poor Yukiko :(, at least things seem to have worked out for her in the end. She and Souji seem pretty close this time around as well. (Also, her fantasies about the FORBIDDEN LOVE were hilarious.) The new ways Souji is helping his social links is interesting as well. It's fun to see him help his teammates/family with his deeper knowledge of their issues.

I also really love all the Nanako-time you're allotting. Storytime was adorable and all the small scenes with her dotted throughout the fic are great.

Great job overall :)
Reg-DeCurry chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
Always glad to see an update for this story. I like how the Chie-Yukiko continues to evolve from the changes made, as well as the fact that they don't need Souji involved to solve every problem.

Near the end of the chapter, Souji asks Dojima, "Do you mean her Grampa, Misanori-san?" Since Souji made a point of referring to Naoto as he/him/his throughout the conversation, did Souji slip up, or was this a typo?
Anon chapter 15 . 3/23/2012
Thank you for the wonderful chapter. I wish you well and hope your recover is a fast one
Midnight Critic chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
It's been a while since I actually started reading this, and I was shocked that I actually didn't leave a review for this work. This must be rectified immediately!

Anywho, the work as a whole shines quite brightly. I've read your other works so I know about the version of the universe that you've set up for this series (which is quite well-detailed, I may add), and the minutiae that you add makes the universe even more believable than the original. This is the first major work that I've read that explores a story explanation of the New Game, and you've done a wonderful job of setting up the story and the events in motion-all charged by a single disastrous event that set this loop in motion. I felt like you also did a great job of framing the story in the established events of the previous "timeline," and yet making the story your own-the minor touches here and there with the details of everyday life were all done quite well.

You certainly spare no expense in your use of detail in the work, and it's a pleasure to read as the words paint the details in my mind's eye. At times, it does feel like there is a bit of sensory overload, but it is still all worth it in the end, and of course, watching their characters develop over the course of the story is a sight to behold and tugs at my heartstrings.

I do hope that you feel better, and I will certainly be keeping an eye out for this one. I look forward to how you have their journey play out. Cheers to you!
nil.persona chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
Great chapter! Just in time for P4's True Ending! :D
Hishin Trueflame chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
i love your story more and more
Kefka VI chapter 15 . 3/22/2012
Welcome back

I can add you on tumblr

you did a good job with this chapater
OrpheusFirbrand chapter 14 . 2/19/2012
I hope you're not unwell

Illness is an awful thing to have to deal with.

On the topic of your story, I'm quite frankly loving what you've got going on here. It's very interesting to see what could've happened, and the issues faced with having all of your memories.

Keep up the good work!