Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
FatesCalling chapter 16 . 8/1/2012
This is the best SoujixNaoto fics out there i love it completely And the cliffhanger at the end is so good it hurts to not be able to read the next chapter.
Please dont lose hope and Naoto being summoned to the velvet room i sense something epic about to happen in Souji's second retry at the case
Guest chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
this story is amazing so far you balance out humor romane and adventure very well. Cannot wait to read more of this amzing story.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
I'm loving this story! Please wright more soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Hell yes! This is such a fantastic story.

I can't wait to find out what will happen next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
I rarely post comments, but I couldn't think of not telling you how amazing this chapter/story is! All characters are pulled off flawlessly (Souji in particular) and the cliff hangers... Oh, why oh why are you so good at cliffhangers! Can't wait for the next awesome update!
Anon chapter 16 . 6/20/2012
Unexpected ending to the chapter. As always I will be waiting for the next chapter
unknownperson chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
A big 'SWEET!' and an equally big 'Aw shit,whats gonna happen if she regains *ALL* her memories. Meaning those of her shadow and persona(s) most importantly.' I love this story SOOO much! Can't wait for the next chapter! (your skills with cliffhangers kills me)
kazuo-sempai chapter 16 . 6/13/2012
well first of all thank you for writing this interesting story. it's freaking awesome. second, thank for for making me realize that i love this pairing. i don't know why i never thought about it before... anyway, i am intrigued, and i look forward to seeing what happens next :)
Eckskalibur chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
I am sur-fucking-prised as hell as the rest of your readers, and I can't read a little bit of the remnants of your story of how Naoto would do anything and anything to stay with Souji, only this time it's the other way around (If I'm wrong with the story then just check your community). Also, should have known that you put the 'Velvet Room' for Naoto since you've been workin with Fiyerna for some time.

Now couple of things I am really confused with. Holy aching hormones is Naoto givin' in to it, and who can blame her and Souji, they need something to either make them sleep, or wake up even more and better. Second, here comes interesting 'I-need-to-stay-and-watch-the-movie-role' part of this story since it is the cliff before the room that could best describe Naoto. Now I'll be honest, I will not hold it against you to take your time on it since the room has to both have something to do with the character, as well as havinga symbolic meaning to the journey of the visiter.

And some side notes:

- Finally I can review your story.

- One of the best SoujixNaoto fanfic I have read.

- Hope to frickin lord there is some canon mention on Souji and Naoto in P4G (Yeah, they called it 'FES' in P3FES so I'm gonna call Golden as G, motherf*hrmph*).

- Keep the good work girl, and fight the good fight of telling the fanfic community that SoujixNaoto is the s**t (I know your not a massive supporter, by that I mean crazy, but the writing is splendid compared to many other fanficers)
Jayshock chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
OMFGVHSUIGGSUA -dies- I did not see that coming!
Ashcroft the Second chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
The plot thickens!

I'm seriously looking forward to the next update; it will be more than a little interesting to see how Naoto handles the Velvet Room. It's also interesting to note that her reacquisition of her memories is progressing much the same way as Souji's. I know that was your intention, but it's still rather fun to watch.
Reg-DeCurry chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
Ugh. Igor, stop killing the mood!
Kefka VI chapter 16 . 6/12/2012
Awesome Naoto is gonna get badass
jeremy19nar chapter 16 . 6/12/2012

Man this chapter was so engaging to me. Please don't stop writing, this is some brilliant stuff right here!
lazyguy90 chapter 16 . 6/12/2012