Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
New Glint chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Yay! You are back again! I hope you get better my friend, I really do. I still remember reading your story in early 2014 (or was it 2013?), this is one of the first story that I read in here. I bid you a good luck :)
Swift Australian Winds chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
So when can we expect the next chapter? Cause I can't wait! I always hate how I join in a story where its at the good part and then I have to wait! This story is fantastic! I love the changes you pulled and how (I guess im correct here. Plz tell me if im wrong) you implement the hard mode mechanics of the game. Imma sound really dumb if im wrong. But do take your time if you need it!
AmericanSkid chapter 17 . 7/27/2015
It was on a whim I decided to look in the Persona section to look for something to read tonight. I sorted the search for most favorites and saw this fond memory not far down the first page, and when I saw it was updated recently I thought it was too good to be true. I eagerly await the next chapter.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
I have a request for this story: at some point, could ya mention that Nao's actually a really good cook? I've got this headcanon that she's a genius or somethin' when it comes to food because of the Christmas cake. Since Yuki, Chie, and Rise can't cook to save their lives, I'm pretty sure that it's only 'cause they dragged Naoto to make it with them that the thing was even edible, let alone delicious.

Good story.
Alicia chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
Uh...as awesome as it is that Naoto has regained her memories, this actually brings about plenty of question that might be a bit inconvenient: If Naoto now remembers pretty much everything, does it mean that she can summon Sukuna Hikona, or even Yamato Takeru from the get-go? Or is the fragmented part of her memory when she got kidnapped and thrown into the TV? Will she resume her relationship with Souji (which she should; it'd be cruel to let the poor boy continue to be so...harried)? She probably won't be back to the Velvet Room ever again, but will she tell Souji of the encounter anyway? And how will she take being the stranger amidst the friends that she's already made, but who don't remember her? How will THEY react to her now? And if she and Souji sre together again, will he tell the guys that the girlfriend he had but forgot him was actually Naoto?

So many things yet to be answered. Do take care of yourself, though. That's the priority.
FortunatexFool-P4G chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
Oh man, I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Naoto's antics and reactions are exactly what the cannon Naoto would react. Your writing is an inspiration.

I was slightly upset when i realized what you were writing as I was doing the same. Now After reading all 17 chapters that your idea of writing the P4 game into a story of sorts is WAAAY different than what i'm currently doing and i can't wait until this "family dinner" gets written out. (laughs hysterically). At any Rate keep it up your doing beautiful.

RJR

( s/11203172/1/Persona-4-Book-1) My story for reference)
fieryfoxpaws chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
well that was nice, he got her memory back but the problem is her recruitment event.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Have to review this way thanks to the site's understandable anti-spamming policy. With that out of the way, let me assure you that you have not lost your touch in the slightest. The latest update was very welcome indeed; my only complaint, if you can call it that, is that Souji and Naoto don't actually interact here. Ah, well, no doubt that will change soon. Assuming he survives dinner that is.

Glad you're back. I shall pray for your continued good health.
Naoto Koizumi chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
Glad to see you are back and i feel bad i never did leave a heartwarming comment like so many others but it happens.

I love this chapter and it shows that you haven't lost the touch you had :D I am glad you didnt tell us everything like what happen those 2 days and maybe even the interrogation, overall i love this chapter and glad to see you are back :D

Just in case you do need to take a little more time to write the chapter, we can wait :D hell many people waiting like a year or 2 just for this. Don't write just so a new chapter is out, write a chapter that comes to you, i feel like that will make each chapter even more special :D
Hishin Trueflame chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
I think all of us who read your story are glad to see you back and in good health after what happened to you.
Reg-DeCurry chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
YAY! An update! (insert applause here)

Trading an evil cliffhanger for some evil foreshadowing? So evil. :)

The whole "showing off your gun collection to your (grand)daughter's suitors" thing has got to be a trope by now, right?
Originaljuan92 chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
FanFiction is acting dumb and won't let me post a review for CH17 so I'm putting it on anothe chapter.

I could NOT believe my eyes when I got an alert that said this story was updated. But before I opened the email I said to myself "don't get your hopes up it might be something short that says your done with the story" to my surprise and delight it was an actual chapter. I'm so glad your back. This story is so great to read. Hope your feeling well and no more visit to hospitals are needed. Naoto and Misanory interaction was great and made laugh a couple times. If their is one small problem I have with the story is I wish Naoto would still not remember her past with Souji just a little longer. But it's really not a problem. I can't wait for the next chapter. Have fun writing.
GreatScotts chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I was super excited to see this updated after so long! A great chapter even after the hiatus!
Ark2012 chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
It has really been far too long. But it's nice to see that you've bounced back from everything! Looking forwards to more!
LightHawKnight chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Spent the last half hour trying to remember my login info... Failed as you can see. I normally hate to make a review. But dang am I glad to see this fanfic continue. I just had to say something. I love this fanfic so much. Thank you for updating!
434 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »