Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
FortunatexFool-P4G chapter 17 . 7/21/2015
Oh man, I haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Naoto's antics and reactions are exactly what the cannon Naoto would react. Your writing is an inspiration.

I was slightly upset when i realized what you were writing as I was doing the same. Now After reading all 17 chapters that your idea of writing the P4 game into a story of sorts is WAAAY different than what i'm currently doing and i can't wait until this "family dinner" gets written out. (laughs hysterically). At any Rate keep it up your doing beautiful.

RJR

( s/11203172/1/Persona-4-Book-1) My story for reference)
fieryfoxpaws chapter 17 . 7/17/2015
well that was nice, he got her memory back but the problem is her recruitment event.
Dragoon Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Have to review this way thanks to the site's understandable anti-spamming policy. With that out of the way, let me assure you that you have not lost your touch in the slightest. The latest update was very welcome indeed; my only complaint, if you can call it that, is that Souji and Naoto don't actually interact here. Ah, well, no doubt that will change soon. Assuming he survives dinner that is.

Glad you're back. I shall pray for your continued good health.
Kurisu Shirogane chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
Glad to see you are back and i feel bad i never did leave a heartwarming comment like so many others but it happens.

I love this chapter and it shows that you haven't lost the touch you had :D I am glad you didnt tell us everything like what happen those 2 days and maybe even the interrogation, overall i love this chapter and glad to see you are back :D

Just in case you do need to take a little more time to write the chapter, we can wait :D hell many people waiting like a year or 2 just for this. Don't write just so a new chapter is out, write a chapter that comes to you, i feel like that will make each chapter even more special :D
Hishin Trueflame chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
I think all of us who read your story are glad to see you back and in good health after what happened to you.
Reg-DeCurry chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
YAY! An update! (insert applause here)

Trading an evil cliffhanger for some evil foreshadowing? So evil. :)

The whole "showing off your gun collection to your (grand)daughter's suitors" thing has got to be a trope by now, right?
Originaljuan92 chapter 16 . 7/14/2015
FanFiction is acting dumb and won't let me post a review for CH17 so I'm putting it on anothe chapter.

I could NOT believe my eyes when I got an alert that said this story was updated. But before I opened the email I said to myself "don't get your hopes up it might be something short that says your done with the story" to my surprise and delight it was an actual chapter. I'm so glad your back. This story is so great to read. Hope your feeling well and no more visit to hospitals are needed. Naoto and Misanory interaction was great and made laugh a couple times. If their is one small problem I have with the story is I wish Naoto would still not remember her past with Souji just a little longer. But it's really not a problem. I can't wait for the next chapter. Have fun writing.
GreatScotts chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I was super excited to see this updated after so long! A great chapter even after the hiatus!
Ark2012 chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
It has really been far too long. But it's nice to see that you've bounced back from everything! Looking forwards to more!
LightHawKnight chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Spent the last half hour trying to remember my login info... Failed as you can see. I normally hate to make a review. But dang am I glad to see this fanfic continue. I just had to say something. I love this fanfic so much. Thank you for updating!
Evenfall chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Jeez, making me log off just to review. What a busta. Anyways, I'm really very glad that this isn't a dead fic. This was definitely one of the better executed Persona 4 fics out there. Do I have DAN to thank for rekindling your fire for writing?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
good to see you're back man
Moderation chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Loving that this is back on. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Marrowzar chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Considering how things must have been for you and still being able to get this out is amazing...kudos to you. I feel this is still on par with the earlier chapters so no worries about that. The banter between Naoto and her grandfather, that was really spot on and enjoyable. I wonder how things will play out in the future, going to be interesting that's for sure. All in all glad this got updated and hope events later are in you favor.

P.S: After the first line break "...slumbering on his soda..." I think you meant sofa rather than soda on that.
Uraharaisgod chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
On a RL note, it's good to hear you pulled through the medical issues without problem, hope your health improves, and good to hear the support helped.

On the FF note...(EDIT did you really have to shuffle the chapters? Had to backtrack to find a chapter I hadn't reviewed to get this out...)

Yes! I can't begin to state how excited I was to finally see an update to this story, it's one of the very genuinely good to read Persona 4 fics out there, and I was sad to think it had been abandoned, but it's good to hear more! Curious to see how the relationship and progresses change now Naoto's memories from their former life have returned, and to see if they avoid the chilling start of this story this time around.

Also want to see the reactions of the other canon crew, Yosuke's reactions have been the best so far XP
429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »