Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
MaikuFreakingKamiyama chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
God DAMN! You really took that bad ending and ran with it. But as always, an awesome chapter. And I know I'm spoiling the story for myself, but I'm gonna hazard a guess the blue vial was Naoto's memories.

ANYWAYS. I hope to see more of this story soon 8D
Darklink1011 chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Good story so far and i don't see any spelling errors.

Only problem i have is that stupid have to have so many reviews before you update deal.
Araragi-san chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
Despite you sticking close to the the scenes in the game it is still a very well writen story thus far. I also like how you've expanded on some scenes and character actions. You did say that this story was written under the pretense that the bad ending happened right? That makes me wonder how Souji will react when he discovers who the true culprit is? Hopefuly Your story makes it That far.
Fiyerna chapter 4 . 7/14/2009
A nice, long chapter. I very much enjoy these.

There's a lot of humor mixed in that gives Souji a lot of additional depth and humanity that the game didn't provide. Kudos for that, as well as the additions given to Yosuke and Chie. Please continue with these as the story progresses; they make the characters that much more real.

The plot so far is spot-on, so no complaints there!

Another splendid submission. I can't wait for the next chapter... Just one more review left until then, right?
Sybil Corvax chapter 4 . 7/13/2009
Oh! I know what's under Yosuke's futon!

Awesome chapter! It was so hilarious to read! Can't wait for the next update!
Avarenda chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
this is great! You should definitly update this soon. I cant wait till Souji remembers his past and the real plot changes begin. it's always interesting to see how different actions have different effects on the overall plot. This one's getting a alert and a favorite.
hihazuki chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Phew! This chapter has taken me a little less than a day to read! And yes, things have started to heat up from here... You really have a knack for comedy and school stuff, you know?

Well, I really hope he meets Naoto soon. Until then, I'll try to keep up with your fascinating updates. Keep going!XD
Azurerin chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Phew... I managed to read it today, even though I need twice to read this whole chapter... About the story, then...

I like this chapter a lot... Since Souji seem to unconsciously told Yosuke and Chie his hidden memories... Like the items under Yosuke's futon and all... Souji's quite funny here, the way he said to Chie about Mr. Morooka's warnings for not to hit him... Just, there's one part which I thought as a "too bad", it's the scene when Souji said that he has a girlfriend already... Wonder why, I just felt that it's too bad that Yosuke and Chie didn't question him about that... But well, I doubt anyone will question that kind of thing in those kind of situation though... I just thought that might made Souji thought about Naoto or something... Well, just what I thought though...

Meat gum, eh... I wonder how it tasted like... Looking forward to your next chapter!
leaflett chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
I like your characterisation of Souji here, and his responses to Chie and Yousuke in Junes and TV world were hilarious and smart. Things were starting to pick up, with Souji's persona re-awakened and his first visit to the TV world. I wonder if he would get most of his memories back when he summoned Izanagi for the first time?

There are several typos, but mostly are naming-related and not that distracting. I love the alterations made to the scenes too, they were funny and interesting to read. I believe that the story would be more interesting when the team re-entered the TV world, and I am waiting for the next chapter!
Twotwentytwo chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I really like your characterization of early-Souji: apathetic and pessimistic but he still shows signs of the awesome guy he'll become. I never really realized what a defining role Chie plays in that, too. While not the closest to him, she IS the one who really kicks everything off by, well, honestly trying to be his friend. Giving he and Yosuke a sort of shared city-sense of humor was pretty good, too. Souji unconsciously slipping in the "I already have a girlfriend" was also interesting.

The first Junes TV entry remains one of my favorite scenes, mainly because how damn nonchalant Souji is about the whole thing.

Good stuff.
Azurerin chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
I apologize for my late review... Hmm... I don't think this chapter is as dull as you've said... It's quite nice, in fact...

Don't know why, I really like it when Souji thought of something he wished to say to Morooka back there... And also, I think you've made this story become pretty interesting, with Chie and Yukiko having a faint feeling of knowing Souji... I thought Souji's the only one who'll feel that way...

I'll try to read the next chapter now... Hopefully I can drop another review for that chapter today... I could be late at reviewing again, but, I'll drop you a review for sure.
MaikuFreakingKamiyama chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
No... It's... not possible... IT CANT BE A LIE! *sobs dramatically*

Ok now that that's out of the way...

Once again, a splendid chapter. I'd seriously try that meat gum... I do love me some beef jerky...

Keep up the awesome writing.

~Signed Kamina A.k.a Maiku Kamiyama
Tempo chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I'm so glad you updated again!

This chapter definitely had me laughing nearly through the whole thing. My favorite was obviously the Junes scene. I especially love the extra bits in that part. Oh Yosuke and his bladder..

Awaiting somewhat patiently for the next chapter!

chikau chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
I haven't laugh this hard for a while. All those extra scenes was ridiculously funny I ended up grinning throughout the whole chapter. Hmm, nothing much I have to say here. The way the plot grows is really impressive. It's really well-written. Honestly, I really can't wait for more.

In another note, I see some implied YosukexChie in this. Do you plan on making them another main pairing for this fic? Just wondering, you know. I wouldn't really mind that really...
ChaoticChris chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
Haha. I loved your play on steak! xD And poor Chie, her dreams of steak will forever be a mere lie. I also enjoyed the extra scene with Ms. Sofue and how Souji was all super genious.

Overall, very exciting chapter. Things are really picking up and I just can't wait what's next. :3
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »