Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
good to see you're back man
Moderation chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Loving that this is back on. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Marrowzar chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
Considering how things must have been for you and still being able to get this out is amazing...kudos to you. I feel this is still on par with the earlier chapters so no worries about that. The banter between Naoto and her grandfather, that was really spot on and enjoyable. I wonder how things will play out in the future, going to be interesting that's for sure. All in all glad this got updated and hope events later are in you favor.

P.S: After the first line break "...slumbering on his soda..." I think you meant sofa rather than soda on that.
Uraharaisgod chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
On a RL note, it's good to hear you pulled through the medical issues without problem, hope your health improves, and good to hear the support helped.

On the FF note...(EDIT did you really have to shuffle the chapters? Had to backtrack to find a chapter I hadn't reviewed to get this out...)

Yes! I can't begin to state how excited I was to finally see an update to this story, it's one of the very genuinely good to read Persona 4 fics out there, and I was sad to think it had been abandoned, but it's good to hear more! Curious to see how the relationship and progresses change now Naoto's memories from their former life have returned, and to see if they avoid the chilling start of this story this time around.

Also want to see the reactions of the other canon crew, Yosuke's reactions have been the best so far XP
MathAtMidnight chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
I've largely drifted away, and there are few authors that I follow much anymore; even fewer that make me smile when I read a continuation of their works. Luckily, you fall squarely in the latter category, so I was eager to see how this would continue.

As for the story itself, I enjoyed how you used the first section to explain the situation while leaving some details conveniently missing, to ensure that she knows, but not completely, as of yet. Your quality and skill have definitely not diminished in the interim, though I noted a few strange instances with your word choice-were you looking for "impeccable"? Or is there some sort of arcane definition that escaped my grasp?

As always, I look forward to seeing how your work continues. Do take care of yourself-that should be of the highest priority. You know where to find me if you want to discuss it, so I'll leave it at that. Bravo.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
My, but it's certainly been a long, long time. I can't recall, but a few years, at least? Yes, that sounds about right.

I don't believe you've lost your touch, but the chapter is a bit on the frustrating side given how long it's been. Your knack for storytelling is sharp as ever, and I believe it's going to be rather amusing to see the dinner in question, if we get to see it.

It was good to see an update on this. I hope it'll keep.
Drakolf chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
I understand. While I want to know what happens next, the health and wellbeing of the writer comes first. Take your time with this. Good luck to you with future plans.
animeflunky chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
I know you've been away for a while... but just wanted to show that there is certainly continued interest in seeing this continued. Naoto is so best girl and I love the way your story has gone so far. looking forward to seeing an update someday, for now it shall hold a treasured spot on my alert list.
Erin Carde chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
Really love how the last few chapters went. I don't know if you're continuing this story or not, but I'd really appreciate it if you did. I kind of want to see how this wonderful story continues and ends. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors, and may your future be bright. .
*Hands you a Soma*
Take this. It'll make you feel better.
Erin Carde chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
There's no reason to feel sorry. Things happen sometimes, and I understand that. I hope you found the strength to stand on your own again, even if it's 3 years late to say so. If you ever find the time to continue this wonderful tale, do so, but if you've moved on already, then that's fine too. If you need a beta reader, feel free to mention my name in the next update. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck, and a bright future. *Hands you a Soma* Go forth, one who safeguards the future. .
evenfall chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
It's been a year, but rest assured, I've waited for longer. So I still come back and refresh my memory every now and again. Hopefully, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, Persona 5 inspires you back into our lives. :)
Memento Mori - The Truth chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
You okay, bro?
rc48177 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
I am truly sorry. I know that words won't really hope. But I hope since then you've been able live your life in peace. I hope that one day you'll be able to finish this story. If you never do however I'll be sad, but then again you're the author, and I'm nothing more than a fan try to show sympathy.

au revoir gentille dame
rc48177 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
And the plot thickens
Chessicfayth chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
A bit of background.

It is my habit, at night, to lay in bed, with my mostly broken laptop, and read fanfiction until I fall asleep. It relaxes me you see. I have done so each night for nearly the past two years. Different stories, authors, and fandoms, but fanfiction all the same. Usually for an hour or two until I drift off.

Occasionally, a story is so much better than normal, it grabs hold. I'm sure you've read stories like that, the ones you couldn't put down. The 'edge of your seat' page-turners. I've come across a few of them in the last few years. Its always an unexpected pleasure.

However, being somewhat late to the fanfiction party, they are more often than not older stories, written by people who don't seem to frequent the site anymore. I mention this, so you will understand how I have gotten into the habit of not leaving a review. It is rude to do so, when I have enjoyed a story so, but when the story was completed 8 years ago and the author hasn't spoken in three or four, it feels rather pointless.

Which brings me, via a somewhat rambling path, to tonight. I was laid down, as is my habit, reading. I have very recently gotten ahold of Persona 4, and I love everything about it. The setting, the premise, the mechanics, and most especially, the characters. I was not expecting much out of the fanfic community, as most fandoms that aren't Harry Potter or Naruto aren't exactly spoiled for choice on this site. Imagine my shock when I began reading your story.

Not only have I stayed later to complete my reading, but I got up, hunted down a USB keyboard for my broken laptop, and signed in to leave a review. I love your story. I love the concept, the execution thus far, your characterization... It all meshes amazingly with what I see in my head. So thank you. Thank you for posting it.

It's unfortunate that more of this isn't up yet, but I understand how taxing real life can be. If I can help at all, even just to bounce ideas off of, please message me. I would dearly love to see this story completed.

Thank you again.