Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
Guest chapter 17 . 7/13/2015
My, but it's certainly been a long, long time. I can't recall, but a few years, at least? Yes, that sounds about right.

I don't believe you've lost your touch, but the chapter is a bit on the frustrating side given how long it's been. Your knack for storytelling is sharp as ever, and I believe it's going to be rather amusing to see the dinner in question, if we get to see it.

It was good to see an update on this. I hope it'll keep.
Drakolf chapter 17 . 4/9/2015
I understand. While I want to know what happens next, the health and wellbeing of the writer comes first. Take your time with this. Good luck to you with future plans.
animeflunky chapter 17 . 4/6/2015
I know you've been away for a while... but just wanted to show that there is certainly continued interest in seeing this continued. Naoto is so best girl and I love the way your story has gone so far. looking forward to seeing an update someday, for now it shall hold a treasured spot on my alert list.
Erin Carde chapter 16 . 3/29/2015
Really love how the last few chapters went. I don't know if you're continuing this story or not, but I'd really appreciate it if you did. I kind of want to see how this wonderful story continues and ends. I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors, and may your future be bright. .
*Hands you a Soma*
Take this. It'll make you feel better.
Erin Carde chapter 17 . 3/29/2015
There's no reason to feel sorry. Things happen sometimes, and I understand that. I hope you found the strength to stand on your own again, even if it's 3 years late to say so. If you ever find the time to continue this wonderful tale, do so, but if you've moved on already, then that's fine too. If you need a beta reader, feel free to mention my name in the next update. In the meantime, I wish you the best of luck, and a bright future. *Hands you a Soma* Go forth, one who safeguards the future. .
evenfall chapter 17 . 2/27/2015
It's been a year, but rest assured, I've waited for longer. So I still come back and refresh my memory every now and again. Hopefully, wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, Persona 5 inspires you back into our lives. :)
Memento Mori - The Truth chapter 17 . 12/21/2014
You okay, bro?
rc48177 chapter 17 . 11/30/2014
I am truly sorry. I know that words won't really hope. But I hope since then you've been able live your life in peace. I hope that one day you'll be able to finish this story. If you never do however I'll be sad, but then again you're the author, and I'm nothing more than a fan try to show sympathy.

au revoir gentille dame
rc48177 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
And the plot thickens
Chessicfayth chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
A bit of background.

It is my habit, at night, to lay in bed, with my mostly broken laptop, and read fanfiction until I fall asleep. It relaxes me you see. I have done so each night for nearly the past two years. Different stories, authors, and fandoms, but fanfiction all the same. Usually for an hour or two until I drift off.

Occasionally, a story is so much better than normal, it grabs hold. I'm sure you've read stories like that, the ones you couldn't put down. The 'edge of your seat' page-turners. I've come across a few of them in the last few years. Its always an unexpected pleasure.

However, being somewhat late to the fanfiction party, they are more often than not older stories, written by people who don't seem to frequent the site anymore. I mention this, so you will understand how I have gotten into the habit of not leaving a review. It is rude to do so, when I have enjoyed a story so, but when the story was completed 8 years ago and the author hasn't spoken in three or four, it feels rather pointless.

Which brings me, via a somewhat rambling path, to tonight. I was laid down, as is my habit, reading. I have very recently gotten ahold of Persona 4, and I love everything about it. The setting, the premise, the mechanics, and most especially, the characters. I was not expecting much out of the fanfic community, as most fandoms that aren't Harry Potter or Naruto aren't exactly spoiled for choice on this site. Imagine my shock when I began reading your story.

Not only have I stayed later to complete my reading, but I got up, hunted down a USB keyboard for my broken laptop, and signed in to leave a review. I love your story. I love the concept, the execution thus far, your characterization... It all meshes amazingly with what I see in my head. So thank you. Thank you for posting it.

It's unfortunate that more of this isn't up yet, but I understand how taxing real life can be. If I can help at all, even just to bounce ideas off of, please message me. I would dearly love to see this story completed.

Thank you again.
Wario5577 chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
man I miss this story. It was so good and I miss it so much. I just hope it doesn't die.
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
you know, when i started this, i had to push myself to keep reading. not because the story was bad, far from it. but because you were doing the "gimme X number of reviews for the next chapter to be posted" thing i hate seeing so much. believe me, i was disgusted. it's hard finding REAL quality work on this site sometimes, especially for specific story classifications, and anything on the author's personal end (as in their actions or personality, not so much update schedule or personal life) that messes with the process, irks me greatly.

But i persevered and saw where you made note that someone rather loudly called you out on it. your reasons werent..."good enough" as i would put it, but you acknowledged that what you were doing came across as extremely shitty, and you stopped. and that made me grin. because, fittingly enough with the source material, it appeared that you'd faced an aspect of your own make, yourself, so to speak, that you didnt realize existed.

i have to say, thus far, the story has been well written, and the interactions between Souji (seriously did they have to give him two friggin names?) and his intended, have been very interesting to see, especially the connection between the two that is unexpected but actually entirely logical (the uncle thing).

Real life gets in the way frequently, this i know. it's been over a year since i last updated one of my stories, and the one i'm focusing on currently hasnt been updated in months, even though i've got 3/4ths of the chapter written, and i'm at most ten chapters away from the end. To see this hasnt been updated for two years...it's saddening, doubly so because of the clear result of the issues as to why, but not unexpected.

As a fellow author, i say, take your time. as a person who gets distracted, i also say, take your time.

I hope to see an update soon, however. especially now that a certain detective prince(ss) is about to encounter The Nose.
A Fan.again chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
Posted this on the wrong chapter, not sure it matters though.

Sure hope this story hasn't gone dark, despite how long its been. It's truly interesting to see how this branches from the main story in a way but stays like it should be considered canon. And now Naoto's in the Velvet Room? Rereading the chapters is still riveting.

Waiting for the next chapter, faithfully. :)
A Fan chapter 14 . 4/29/2014

Waiting for the next chapter, faithfully. :)
Originaljuan92 chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Just finished reading all the chapters and I really love this story. I will be following and hoping to see more updates. I hope you see this through the end. Also interested that Naoto is in the velvet room can't wait to see how that takes the story (I am not a vey articulate person). Anyways have fun. You have become my favorite author.
428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »