Reviews for Fortuna Favet Fatuis
Uraharaisgod chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Hrm, so this is based off Yu somehow reverting to Day 1 following Naoto's death when the Shadows killed her in December (never got that scene myself, but saw it on youtube...*shivers*). Gonna be a bit of a headache trying to remember Yu Narukami is Seita Souji (I only started laying P4:G a few months back, loved it though), but that's to be expected from the older FF's of Persona 4 if my understanding of how the naming went is correct.

Well this should be interesting, Naoto was my fav in the game so I'm looking forward to reading this XP. How long will it be before Yu manages to remember the past *life*? Or will he never quite remember it and just be guided by *hunches* and *instincts*?
Anon chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Hope you're alright.
Tsundere-Kun chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
I do hope you continue to post this story. It's absolutely wonderful and I've enjoyed reading it so much.
Anon chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
Sorry to hear it, I hope you're feeling better now.
Miaka Kiri chapter 17 . 8/18/2013
I am hoping that life has gotten better for you, and will continue to get better. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this awesome story whenever you're ready to post it. *_*
PookaSpirit chapter 17 . 7/2/2013
I'm actually not a guest, you can find me by this name if need be.

Take your time with your recovery and I do look forward to when you do eventually update. I found this today and I just couldn't stop reading! If you do manage to write more to this story I'll definitely be in the list of reviewers. But don't rush, take your time in your recovery as they say: "Good things come to those who wait."

As such, we will wait until you are feeling well enough to continue. Thank you for the enrapturing story and I hope all goes well for you.
s.inviderie chapter 17 . 6/9/2013
This is a wonderful story. You're an amazingly talented writer!

Best wishes for your rl. As everyone else has said, take your time & don't feel guilty for doing so! Your priorities lie in recovering and performing well in all that you do, and we all will be supporting you from wherever we are. Life can be hard, but I'm sure we all have faith that you *will* pull through.

Stay strong!
S. Architect chapter 17 . 5/20/2013
I started becoming involved in your stories, and frankly they're some of the best I had the honor of reading even in the midst of a stressful spring semester in school, witty humor and even a tint of a romance I had seldom ever read or seen (can't remember the last book that had both so that's saying something). Don't worry about the story: the health of the writer must always come first before the needs of anyone else.

I'm terrible at speaking or writing my own thoughts, but all I can say is this: Keep holding on, life can be a cruel mistress or a warm lover. We know how cruel life can get and things will get better, no one knows when but, I assure you things will get better one day. Everyone here has faith in you, and we all hope for the best. Please take care and relax, Naoto-san (hope you don't mind being addressed as this) we're all willing to wait for you.

-Strategic Architect
Wren Truesong chapter 17 . 4/26/2013
Bonds between people are the true power, and we're not going to forget you or condemn you because you're hurting. Come back when you have the strength. We'll be here.
winter snow723 chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
I’m really glad you’re getting better, I really think this is a very good story that’s worth waiting for I know you might take your time and that’s been a long time since your last update, but I really hope you continue.

Best hopes

Wintersnow723
Gargnok chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
I really love the story you've written thus far. You're very talented. I hope you're able to overcome your difficulties. I'll be patiently waiting for each new chapter.
Ligare chapter 17 . 3/18/2013
Thank you very much for your effort.
jman0024 chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
Hey love your story I'm making a persona 4 fic and I would like your input. Also considering making this a YuuxNaoto fic.
Meia42 chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
Since it's been a while since your last update on your personal life, I do hope things are starting to look a little bit brighter at the very least. I know it's hard to be positive in times like you've gone through, but it's best to at least try to be, even if it's forced. Being positive will, more often than not, get you through some really hard situations.

Hoping you're doing better, and hoping for an update, not to the story, but to how you yourself are doing.
Azuregrimoire chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
I have found myself enjoying this story very much, and I find it to be a very good piece of work.

As for the last AN...

If you are Having personal problems in your life then take what time you need to settle it.
For what it's worth, I hope things go well for you, and I look forward to seeing you continue.
397 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »