Reviews for Life to the Fullest
Bombora chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
It's great you put the character info up!
Javagirl1992 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
The mystery character is... Jessica Lovejoy! lol Wonderful chapter enjoyed reading it short but sweet awsome :)
Javagirl1992 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Awsome chapter can't wait to find out who her is I have a guess but I will have to see :)
Moonphase chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
hiya. Nice chappie, no criticism, constructive or not this time.:) I'm looking forward to a new chappie. Who's the boy Lisa sat next! :) I always loved her and Nelson (just because he was ugly, hehe...) The 'licking frogs' thing, is that from Family Guy, when everyone got high on drugs? I hope so, or that was totally wasted on me. Milhouse is such a dork (I'm so glad you kept him in character too) I love him as a weirdo geek, lolz...
Javagirl1992 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Sounds like a very good start I hope you cotuine I intersted on what happens next :)
Moonphase chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Hi! Nice chapter. Its gonna be really hard for you to deal with this many characters, so good luck! Reading through I recognised a few of them (good thing you put down what episodes they were from) and I thought some of the pairings would be really cool (like the tree hugger guy.)

One gripe (not so much constructive criticism, just a personal preference,) I think it would be a bit better if you kept them more in character; so Homer still a fat slob, and Bart reckless and Lisa argumentative. I know you need to make them more mature, but there still the same kids. Judging from your descriptions I was worried Lisa would be a bit too cool and Bart a bit too nice.

Luckily Maggie's personality is more or less up to you (just keep her away from any rifles;))

Anyway, hope that review was enough for you to mull over, and good luck and thank you for entertaining me by writting this story!
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3