Reviews for Waiting on an Enemy
SonAmy Otaku chapter 1 . 11/12
I plan on reading his before I start on Heaven. _ Is it just me or is this chapter all codes. It was difficult for me to read this, but I managed XD. Everything is like "p class"MsoNormal" style"margin-bottom: 16.0pt; mso-pagination: none; mso-layout-grid-align: none; text-autospace (...)" so on so on then the actual story.
lonewolf chapter 20 . 11/3
Aww it waz so good wen I started the first chap it seen like ur almost finished jut mayb u should hav sequel n the fanfic but don't stop now
OH MY GOD I'M SCREAMING, YOU'RE BACK, this is a miracle, what'd I do to deserve this HOLY SHIT DUDE YES!
Hell yeah you're back!:D
I'm really happy to hear you'll be writing one last fic!Youre so fucking awesome!:)
symphknot chapter 20 . 10/14
Kema Nafe chapter 20 . 10/14
Holy shit! You are alive I never would have guessed you would ever come back! Never leave us again!
Rainmy chapter 20 . 10/14
People are freaking out with joy on tumblr that you are back, thought I'd let you know (
PartiPooper chapter 20 . 10/14
Oh, my God, an author coming back is something that most readers can only dream of! Yet, here you are! You have no idea how excited I am! First of all, I'm so glad that you're not dead. That's a worry off of my shoulders. Second of all, although I'm sad that 'Waiting on an Enemy' is on a permanent hiatus, the blow is lessened by how pleased I am to hear that 'Heaven' is happening! I look forward to seeing what you have in store for us with that story. And finally, thank you for answering your readers' pleas and coming back. It's very much appreciated. :)
Ahhh,no!You can't stop it here!You haven't updated for years and I doubt you will anytime soon.I just wanted to let you know this was a really good fic!:) and you're a really good author!:)
Cartman chapter 19 . 8/31
Why does it end here?! It's been like a million years since you last posted! My first KyCart fanfiction ever was DSMB and I am so happy for choosing it from all the SP fanfics since it was actually the first good fanfiction I'd ever read in my life! Of course, I needed more and took this one since it seemed interesting and yeah, it was. But I feared the whole time since I knew it's unfinished. Why didn't you finish it?! Did you get a life or die or what happened? You clearly state here that it's going to continue! I really doubt you're going to work on this after all these years, but I can hope, can't I? You're really good at writing, I hope you write real books so I can buy them :D.
For anyone who can't take the cliffhanger there is a fan completed ending to this, it's pretty good too, it's on archive of our own.
Dang at least i'm not the only person who wishes for this story to continue
Solemn Knight chapter 19 . 7/7
It's been five years, is there any hope of this updating? I really hope so.
PRESSUREDPSYCHE chapter 19 . 7/2
OH MY GOSH! I always get so concerned when a writer just leaves a story like this... Is she alright, does anyone know?!
I wonder if I leave a comment everyday the author will come back and fulfill my sick kymam wishes.