Reviews for Hunter's Grace
ariah23 chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
will you continue I love Charis and Castiel
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
really loving the story so far
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
love the story! cant wait until you work everything out and update
abbycadabby23 chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
hey sorry to hear about your laptop problem :( hope they get it fixed and everything gets restored, can't wait for your next update
Maiqu20 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
loved it!
FinalDestiny13 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
O~!

Loving the story! :D

Can't wait for more!

-ichi
abbycadabby23 chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
good chapter, i love the line about Disney preparing her, lol... update soon :)
FinalDestiny13 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
O~!

I'm loving it so far!

x3
Sock-Thief-Bandit chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
I absolutely love it! I was wondering if there were any Original Winsister/Castiel fics. I made a post about how I would enjoy seeing one over at the Winsister LJ community. (Do you mind if I link this story up there?)

I like how Castiel has been looking out for her as "Casper". I'm speculating that there was a specific reason for that? Also, I like that she can hear his true voice.

I enjoy her closeness with Dean, too, as well as his brotherly bursts of protectiveness. And Sammy, I guess. (Sorry, I've been peeved with his behavior this season.) I like how she's able to win Dean over a little with her view on faith.

You write very well too, which is always nice. ;) Although, sometimes the scenes you do from the show are a bit choppy in the way you try to fit her into them.

Also, I'm not completely clear yet on what her story is. Truth be told, it's not a big concern when it means more Cas goodiness sooner (I'm not sure I'd have had the patience to read through a complete origins story...) but it would be easier to know what her story was. Some stuff you slip in (quite sneakily, too _~) and some stuff I have to make assumptions about.

Still, I really love this story. I hope you don't stop. I can't wait to read more. _
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Absolutely loved it! I could finally could review..I just moved to Mexico for school so it's hard finding Internet
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Absolutely love it! Loved the Cas/charis moment
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Cas is here yey! love that charis already knew castiel
Maiqu20 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009