Reviews for Hunter's Grace
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
really loving the story so far
Carver Edlund chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
love the story! cant wait until you work everything out and update
Hicks07 chapter 9 . 9/20/2009
hey sorry to hear about your laptop problem :( hope they get it fixed and everything gets restored, can't wait for your next update
Maiqu20 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
loved it!
FinalDestiny13 chapter 8 . 9/17/2009
O!

Loving the story! :D

Can't wait for more!

-ichi
Hicks07 chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
good chapter, i love the line about Disney preparing her, lol... update soon :)
FinalDestiny13 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
O!

I'm loving it so far!

x3
Sock-Thief-Bandit chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
I absolutely love it! I was wondering if there were any Original Winsister/Castiel fics. I made a post about how I would enjoy seeing one over at the Winsister LJ community. (Do you mind if I link this story up there?)

I like how Castiel has been looking out for her as "Casper". I'm speculating that there was a specific reason for that? Also, I like that she can hear his true voice.

I enjoy her closeness with Dean, too, as well as his brotherly bursts of protectiveness. And Sammy, I guess. (Sorry, I've been peeved with his behavior this season.) I like how she's able to win Dean over a little with her view on faith.

You write very well too, which is always nice. ;) Although, sometimes the scenes you do from the show are a bit choppy in the way you try to fit her into them.

Also, I'm not completely clear yet on what her story is. Truth be told, it's not a big concern when it means more Cas goodiness sooner (I'm not sure I'd have had the patience to read through a complete origins story...) but it would be easier to know what her story was. Some stuff you slip in (quite sneakily, too _) and some stuff I have to make assumptions about.

Still, I really love this story. I hope you don't stop. I can't wait to read more. _
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
Absolutely loved it! I could finally could review..I just moved to Mexico for school so it's hard finding Internet
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Absolutely love it! Loved the Cas/charis moment
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
Cas is here yey! love that charis already knew castiel
Maiqu20 chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
loved it!
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
Loved it!
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Loved it!
ksirrah chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Really with the the cliff hanger? Really...who does that? LOL..So you are posting again soon right, cause this stay at home mom needs something to entertain herself... Loving it I'm assuming ladies, as I haven't read Pups' profile.