Reviews for Just A Fairytale
rushninja chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I hope everything works out. I was glad that Namine was starting to get over Riku but now Roxas is trying to get over Aqua. Nice story by the way.
Eragonmetal6 chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
Nice story. I was confused for a bit on the viewpoint, until i read the chapter name. lol. Anyways, keep it up! I really like it.
poohbearlover95 chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
This was a really good chapter...keep up the good work)
thatROXASlover chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
HOLY sHIZNIZ! awesome story! i love how namine expresses her feelings before you start the chapter. also i love the characteristics you give the characters..it adds deepth and emotion to the story. it gives the feel that you are actually her...that you feel what she feels, that you see what she sees, that you smell what she smells. i really do like the story...it feels as if the reader s the one expressing the feelings she does.
xStillxInxLovex chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
hmm, i like what i've read so far :) Axel's a bit OOC, but i can see him having a weed/drinking prob. lols. so yeah, cant wait for you to continue this. (BTW, i LOVE mayday parade. jersey is my absolute fave)
Lost In Radio chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
I love your writing. This is the first FanFiction I've ever read that has actually made me cry. *Still crying*

I just love the connection between Axel and Namine, and also how close Namine and Roxas are getting...

As for Riku, he can go somewhere! o:

XD

Please update soon! :3 Really... Or I'll cry more. Just kidding. XD
Lost In Radio chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Okay... This chapter made me a little teary. xD

Mainly because of Axel doing pot and breaking the promise with Namine and also because of how cute Roxas was when he was singing the Grease song and when Namine layed her head on Roxas. That was to cute! :]

I love this story!
poohbearlover95 chapter 4 . 8/16/2009
I loved it lol it was great cant wait for next chappie...and update asap)
translucency for summertime chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I hate being called a slacker. Because generally I am the opposite of a slacker. I usually pride myself on being proactive and getting things done. But this time I will admit it. I slacked. On getting you this review.

Obviously, I have read it. xD I'm sorry it took me this long!

You are an amazing writer, SLAB. Do not kid yourself. I have never seen a thing of Kingdom Hearts and now because of you, I have a vague interest in them. So pat yourself on the shoulder and boost that confidence, girly!
J.the.Lunar.Writer chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
You know, just reading this story reminds me of myself a lot back then.

Anyways, I enjoy reading this story and mainly because it doesn't play out the cliche cards of a KH fanfic. It definitely has that character believing in those things that someone likes them but they really don't. And after they give it up and find it hard to find someone.

Now that's something I like reading.
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
LOL I love the bands name its soo funny yet kool! Bring on the next chapter?
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Whens the next chapter?
Kit-Kat-Wafer chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
oh man, :D I loved this chapter ;3; it's written so modestly when from Namine's POV, almost vague and bittersweet :) yes, i would like to read something from Roxas' POV. His view on school and things are so different from Namine's, it would be cool to see how he narrates things ;-; COOL. Larxene a hockey player? it suits her for some reason :D update soon !
CheshirexCatx chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
I personally, love this story. You can write without getting lost in Mary-Sue qualities. Its one of the best I've read in a while. Both chapters have been amazing, don't be hard on yourself. Its a good story. I hope you write soon.

As for Roxas's POV, I think you could if you would like. Its all up to the writer.
Eragonmetal6 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
very nice story. This was a good chapter, so dont be too hard on yourself. keep up the good story!