Reviews for Bits of Life
Totem Prime chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
All of this... I love it.
thedinoknowsall chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
:D I laughed at quite a few of these... I like it!
hummergrey chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Loved some of those lines and unique idea having Sarah take to Skids and Mudflap. Thanks for writing and posting this humor.
LadyLombax chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Fantastic! Couldn't stop Laughing!
Refracted Imagination chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Oh, just so awesome. Your ideas are fantastic and the simple sentences you use really effectively brings out the interaction and daily life among the characters. Awesome fic!

I especially liked the Spiderman and Halloween one.

- Refracted Imagination
Anaya of Wolves chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Too funny.

For some odd reason...everytime I saw the Leo email's 'To our Chia Head' I just cracked up...god, what is wrong with me?

But this is super funny!
PervadeTheSilence chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I'm with Soului on this. Optimus acting all goofy in frot of Annabelle would be too cute indeed. Love this lil list thingy :D
Tundra Phoenix chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I Love it,More please.

I like number #3,#5,#32,#50.
Soului chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I would love to see some of these turned into full out one-shots. I think a one-shot with Optimus and Annabelle might be the cutest thing I would ever read.

Nice job!
Jessie07 chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
At first I thought the little one line sentences was a little wierd but the more I read the more I like the idea. You really painted an awesome (and at times hilarious) portrait of life for the autobots on Earth. keep up the great work and please update soon!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
EDC: Economic Development Commision
Shadir chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Very good! But number 15 and 24 very funny.
The Broken Blessing chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
29. Will narrowed his eyes at Simmons' twisted grin. “What did you do, who did you piss off, and where's the paperwork for the damage?”

Favourite one, right there. LOL

Great story! Please continue!
ChevyChick chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
*rolls over on the floor, clutching stomach, laughing* Oh so good. I loved it .. would love to see something else like this.
mistmint chapter 1 . 8/10/2009