Reviews for The King and His Knight
vidishashah428gmail.com chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
i love this becozz of the seductiveness of nel but can u suggest me any fanfic in which a suductive nel and arrogant grimmjow romance
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
*licks lips*
Streaks of moonlight chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
JFC this chapter too.

"So I heard. Now run along and mommy and daddy will be there to hold your hand in a little bit. But first daddy has to make mommy scream, okay?" He grunted at a swift punch at his stomach"

From the moment Ulqui came in to the end, I was having stomach cramps. Gosh, I love that nickname for him. "Emo-sama"

Pfftttahahahahahahah
Streaks of moonlight chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This was my favorite chapter Omfg. The beginning was hilarious and even towards the end. It was cheesy in a GrimmNel sense but damnit, Im rating this a 10 out of 10 for the sexiness and the funnys.
cube V chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Lmao! I love that, Nel's all like "Aha!" Oh god you are hilarious!
cube V chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
"Where is Aizen when you actually need his hairy ass" I totally picture Aizen blushing bent over with a hairy ass, its revolting, disgusting, and quite simply hilarious. lmao. Oh and this whole scene, "Okay, okay. Jesus. Keep your shirt on." He just told Neliel to keep her shirt on and hell is nothing but a fucking huge ass ice cube. Shaking his head and clenching his jaw tightly, he started swinging the babe around, keeping it at a safe distance from his person. He rolled his eyes at the little giggles and squeals. Look at him, picture of fatherhood. Twisted fatherhood… Okay, not-even-going-there fatherhood. Lmfao. Great job, again.
cube V chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
These are fucking hilarious, "Yammy eating icecream, not a pretty sight," "the straw that broke the elephant's back... or the camel's or whatever..." And my PERSONAL favorite "stupid goat woman" lmao. So wonderfully hilarious and sexy. You're good at this.
cube V chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I've read this before, but I thought I'd review it, I can't help but picture Yumichika slashing his zanpakuto on the rock in Bleach when I read this. This little one shot always makes me laugh, oh and nosebleed as well, since its Grimmnel DUH
Death and Berry chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Love your little stories! Grimmjow and Neliel are so cute together!
crazyaboutchoclate2 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
i luv it
Noey chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
Omg i loved them all esp Independence Day:D they're so homely;)
copperheadfightingninja chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
LOLZ. XD Grimm is a sissy! XD Great chapter! Can't wait for more! XD
copperheadfightingninja chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
I kinda like this couple better than Ichihime...D:
copperheadfightingninja chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I will never look at whipped cream the same ever again...D:
copperheadfightingninja chapter 1 . 10/28/2009