Reviews for A Father's Love Knows No Bounds
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I just hate that Sam always felt that John was disappointed in him. John never felt that way and I'm hoping Sam realizes that. You did a really good job conveying the hopelessness that Sam was feeling. Thanks.
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
this was really good. i love the conversation with John and Sam! :)
becca-baby chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
QUIT MAKING ME CRY WITH EVERY STORY I READ FROM YOU! MY EYES ARE RED AND IVE ONLY READ LIKE 4 OF YOUR STORIES! MY WHOLE FACE IS SOKING WET WITH TEARS AND I HAD TO DRINK 5 WATERBOTTLES IN THE PAST 5 MINUTES TO KEEP HYDRATED!
becca-baby
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I love John's spirit coming to Sam while Dean was in hell. I always thought John made the deal to save Dean for both boys too.
samsAngel chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow that was great I like seeing one were john is a concerned parent it's sweet wish they would put him back in the show
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
What a wonderful story, Jean! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I always felt that John did what he did for both his boys not just Dean. He knew that they needed each other in order to survive. I can't wait to read more from you!
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Go John! Was he really there or a figment of Sam's imagination?
criminally charmed chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was sweet Jean...Giving Sam some hope to hold onto at what had to be one of the lowest points in his life. Good job,

Ali
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wonderful story!

Loved John and Sam's talk! That's exactly what Sam needed to hear. :)

Lisa
lindsch chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
really, really great ...
The Bloody Knife chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Please continue!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I thought that was excellent. I liked how John came to Sam. I thought it should happened on the show like that instead of what Ruby did. John would been better influince i thought. Keep up the great work can't wait for more. :)
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
*sobbing* THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Oh that was hands down the best chapter. So touching, so damn powerful and moving. You had my heart pounding for Sam when he was trying to stitch himself up. Such pain and agony, not only physical, but of the mind and soul too. What a wonderful end to a wonderful story! Great job Jean!

Lily
RedDragen chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I did enjoyed reading this short story. I wished you wrote more to it
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Loved the little story Jean. You did well capturing what John might have said. Nice to see Sam digging himself out a bit.