Reviews for These Words Are My Heart And Soul
Tigermusic chapter 24 . 11/16/2013
AWWWWWWW... A really really cute chapter!
i have just started reading this story and i must say you are one terrific writer :-)
And this story.. I cant seem to find any words for how AMAZING it it!
The story just gets better and better after each chapter you post, and after each of them you are craving for more..
The story is really a piece of art :-D
And have become one of my absolute top favorite stories
Keep up with the AMAZING work that you do.. And hoopefully we will see an update pretty soon :-) Untill then ill be waiting and longs for more to read :-)
Tigermusic chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
Im gonna cry big time if you plan on abandon this amazing fic wich i really hope that you havent even if it was years that you last updated, but please please try to keep writing it please!
its is really really awsome story!
And i must say you are one terrific writer :-)
And this story.. I cant seem to find any words for how AMAZING it it!
The story just got better and better after each chapter you posted.
The story is really amazing :-D
And its now one of my absolute favorite stories
you have done a really amazing work with it so far :-) so please PLease keep coming with more chap. Im SO SO looking forward to read more of it and soon to so please dont abandon it
1weasleyfan chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
How is blaise older than hermione. Ps good story
PastHopingFor chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
Aww I'm really sorry about what happened to you! I hope you're doing well now. :)
RavenJynx chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
How can blaise be her brother and be the if they have different mums, and how can he be older if anntoinette was already pregnant when Peter cheated? I'm very confused.
Rue Dawn chapter 25 . 6/9/2013
I'm loving this story so far, and i'm really sorry to hear about your problems with your real life but if you even bother reading these anymore then please do update at somepoint. It would be such a shame for such a wonderful, well-written, original story to go to waste.
bookaddict19 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
One thing that doesn't make much sense is Blaise being older than Hermione. If her mother was already expecting her and found out that her dad was cheating at their engagement party then shouldn't Blaise be younger? That's a little confusing.
irishbabygrl chapter 25 . 3/17/2012
gggrrr... i want to know what happens next. he he.
HP-Princess1 chapter 25 . 12/18/2011
I just found this story, and I have really enjoyed it. I understand your want to be a part of the military, but there are reasons for everything that happens in life. I wish you all the luck in the world in your life's ambitions, and I do hope soon you come back and finish this story. I think you have spent too much time and effort to give it up. Good Luck!
imy321 chapter 25 . 11/10/2011

im begging u
Ceebo chapter 25 . 4/9/2011
Ridiculous. Now I understand that it was your life dream to serve in the military, but I don't think you should stop all the things you do because you are "devastated". You are an extremely talented writer and to not configure to do that because your life has taken a different turn is just ridiculous. Yes you may not get to be in the military the way you wanted, but life isn't always perfect or fair. Many people have had worst things happen to then and many of those purple have probably handled it better than you. Continue living, continue writing, because what's life without the hobbies too love in it? I apologize of I sound harsh but I know I'm right. You don't have to continue this specific story, just continue writing. You have a real talent
Vaneesa85 chapter 25 . 2/13/2011
Loving it please continue.
jasperloverxoxo chapter 25 . 12/21/2010
love it! please please please continue soon
jina chapter 25 . 12/20/2010
I'm truly sorry for your situation!

I just wanted to let you know that your story is fabulous and when you have it in you to start it up again, i will be the first to continue reading it!

Hope you find a way back into the military!
lfontey chapter 25 . 12/4/2010
I really like this story (I've read it in about three days or so :] ) and I hope you continue! I understand that it sucks for life to throw you something like that, I really do. I also think it very noble and brave of you to be so enthusiastic and passionate about joining the armed forces. I hope you find a way to get back in! You would be in gryffindor no doubt:)

ps: I wasn't kidding when I said I really liked your story. I'm kinda miffed that I won't be able to continue.