Reviews for Rematch in the Game of Love
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
I hope that eji will fall in love with her again.
StarlightTango chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update! Its soooo suspencefull n i rly rly rly rly rly wanna kno wat happens next! Plz!
Serika Ootori chapter 8 . 5/11/2011
Just wanted to tell you that it's really good! Are you going to update this one?
Sigh chapter 8 . 4/22/2011

Why did you have to go on hiatus! ...Well, I guess it's not your fault... But still, I hope you get over your hiatus really soon! Good luck! :)

Nice chapter by the way, short, but nice :P
Creme Tea chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
I love how honest Tsuki is. She doesn't try to use people to get another person jealous. It's so refreshing to see somethine new. I can't wait for an update!
Chillybean chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
i know you havent updated for a long time, but i think the story is great. if you made another account with the same story, can you tell the pen-name?
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 8 . 12/7/2010
Need a new chapter!
dove tree chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
Ahhh, I can't wait till the next chapter! Yuko is evil though. *Pouts* I hope tsuki and eiji eventually end up together. This is a really great story, so please keep writing!
PurePrincess chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
Waiting for next chapter i cant wait to see what Tsuki gonna do?
BlueSilverWings chapter 8 . 9/13/2010
Luv this story! Plz update soon! :D
The Prince of Tennis lover chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
hahahahha i knew it was choutaro! eppp! a cutey!
The Prince of Tennis lover chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
grrrr if i was in this ummmm wats it called ummmm oh story i would have done something
The Prince of Tennis lover chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
NOOOOOOOO EIJI! dont fall 4 tht tht tht tht evil thing... as kaido would do fushuuuu
The Prince of Tennis lover chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
hai ashley! am i rite? i believe so... ok sorri abt tht ok ur an awesum writer! u and i think the other person's account name was ummmmm somethin lyk darkcherryblossom or something... lol... c yah on facebook and i believe u live in aiea im i rite? well i love aiea! but sadly i live in makiki or honolulu... :( O.o but i wish i could rite lyk u! waahhhhhh well ummmmm happy writing or something... hehehehe
The Prince of Tennis lover chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
LOLZ! ur and awsum person and plz accept mai facebook request! plz and do u hav n e pics of seigaku on facebook bc i realy want sum...