Reviews for How You Know
chairship chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Love this, thanks so much for sharing!
chairship chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
I just found your fic and I am loving it! Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. All before they became Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. Can't wait to read the rest!
Spunkalovely chapter 10 . 3/13/2015
This is fantastic!
PeacefullyJos chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
I need to know what a 219 is right now. My theory is that Chuck's giving her a massage. Anyway, I can't get enough of this story. It's probably the fifth time I'm reading it.
PeacefullyJos chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Reading this never ever gets old.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is maybe the fourth time I'm reading this story and not, I am NOT bored.
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
That was a beautiful set of independent scenes, BimboBoop. You're really good at writing Chuck and Blair. I hope to see more of them on your profile! you go beneath the surface, delving into their emotions and thoughts, and it's a great read. This makes a lot of sense in light of Chuck trying to have a go at Serena and later, Jenny. He never attempted to force himself on anyone ever again afterward so this little window into his thoughts explains why those two incidents. All these chapters provided great insight on Chuck and Blair. Keep up the good work!
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
Haha, that was adorable. I love Chuck and Blair!
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
They do have the perfect chemistry, don't they?
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
How sad for both of them. These are all perfect setups for when they can finally admit they lvoe each other once the series starts.
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
That was good. I do see Blair getting more worked up over something Chuck did than Nate. With Nate, I could see her trying to be understanding. With Chuck, I think she doesn't see it or realize it, but she has higher expectations of him and with him, she's real, not trying to play the understanding and perfect girlfriend. With Chuch, she's who she is without the charade.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
I like it when Blair Waldorf's more 'human' side shines through.
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I'd like to know what sort of tip Blair Waldorf would concede to give Chuck Bass...
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Love it! These are really good, I could totally see them doing something like this.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
That was bittersweet. I liek the portrayal of how 'right' Chuck and Blair are for each other.