Reviews for Instability
KellieAM chapter 1 . 3/15
I know the chances of you continuing is slim after so many years, your passion for transformers may have dimmed but I won't let that stop me from hoping you'll see this and post another! If not a chapter than at least your outline. Your writing is very captivating, the flashbacks, anxiety, but still Sams sharp tongue. The connections from everywhere drawing everything together it's so complex I can't begin to give you my thoughts on it. Just know that if you're alive and haven't died from whatever was making you ill, I truly appreciate your dedication and the time it took to get this far into the story.
ahhh I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH ESPECIALLY THIS CHAPTER WOAH I WANT TO HUG YOU SO HARD
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT
Teddy chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
brilliant story so sad it was never finished.
LoveHopes chapter 15 . 9/29/2016
Well damn this is a good story. I know you haven't updated in years and don't expect you to. But it's highly interesting and your writing style and characterization is fantastic.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Ron's speech to Optimus has me crying brb I need issues
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2016
Woah I cannot even fathom words to describe how I'm feeling about your writing. It's perfection. Honestly, I cannot fault it. The part with Sam and Optimus had me crying because it was so moving and beautiful
gryphenvoid chapter 15 . 8/29/2016
I don't know if you will ever check the account this is linked to, but I needed to let you know that I rarely read a story twice. I have now just completed my third reread of this masterpiece (starting of course with your rewritten chapters then ending back over here).

This story is hands down the best and most unique Transformers story I have ever read. I love your interpretation and characterization of all the bots and how you manage to keep them so alien. I love how you have managed to capture Sam's spastic, anxiety and remind the reader that everything he has experienced would be terrifying as shit so of course he's going to have issues.

This story is almost 200,000 words long! I can't imagine the hours you spent on this. As I said, I don't know if you will ever see this, and I expect no reply, but in the off chance you ever get to see this...

Bravo. Standing ovation. I will be back to reread and heap subsequence praise upon you again in a few years, again.

(I'm fairly certain this is the first story I managed to pull myself out of the wood work to actually leave a comment for the author years ago)
ToothTooth chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
This is fucking brilliant. It's a masterpiece so far. I cannot even begin to fathom words anymore. I love Sam and your characterisation on him, how you write his relationship with Bumblebee. I love Bumblebee too. This is perfection my friend and I can't wait to read more.
Saria chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
I've always wondered what the gift Bumblebee gave to Sam was...
heather chapter 15 . 4/28/2016
WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED WRITING?!
I know you're out there and alive; at least you were 2 months ago.
So why have you updated anything?!
I want to know what happens next!
If your not going to finish completely writing out the story, at least give us an outline of what was supposed to happen. Please!
I've got a bunch of theories about what's going on but I want to know what really happens.
gima2618 chapter 15 . 3/20/2016
Love it! Plz need to know what is going to happen next
QueenAlanya chapter 15 . 8/20/2015
This is easily one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It was all so thought out and well researched and had me on the edge of my seat the entire time
DoomCabbit chapter 15 . 2/15/2015
I love this fic so much. It is just so, soooo good! I love the torture Sam goes through dealing with his emotions and fears and struggling to find his balance in a situation that is never in his control, struggling to come to grips with what he's been dealing with and what he's being thrown into currently and never given enough time to properly breathe and yeeeesss suffer, Sam, suffer!

Ugh, and there's so much that hasn't been answered yet! What's the deal with Sam and Bee's bond, how'd that happen? Who's that voice that keeps talking to them? Who's the false Prime? What was that thing Optimus wanted Wheeljack to build for Sam? Was that Skywarp that went all prophet of doom on Bee? Is Mikaela doing okay? The heck is Perceptor doing obeying Megs, wasn't he an Autobot in G1 (what went down in-story to have Percy fall in with Megatron if this is the same character)? Humans are the next Quintessons?!

This story is SO GOOD and that teaser of a SEQUEL at the end of the last chapter just makes me want to shake my computer because what do you mean there's no more chapters? It's been near 5 years?! Noooo please, I have to know what happens next!
Zombiehorse2 chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
I love how you conducted the story so far, you have great talent, I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work, and thanks for making me smile.
Von chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Next Spring, eh? ;)

I hope this story continues some day. I know it's been 4 years and last report was that you'd lost your fire for it but I'm glad that it hasn't stopped because you're actually... you know. :S Deceased!

I respect your view to sticking with canon partners (although I don't see anything wrong with changing them in and of itself - especially when canon partners don't seem to make sense) and not making slash willy-nilly. Myself, I find any relationship to be frustrating in the extreme to read about because too often they're grandiose affairs that just waste time when more interesting things could be happening. I do still genuinely hope that Mikaela either dies, remains in a coma or breaks up with Sam in a few years when they've grown beyond their current mindsets/post-adventure attachment. (And hey - her dumping him and leaving Wheelie behind is actually canon, so odds are good eh? ;) )

I hope you haven't been discouraged by all the complaining aholes (myself included - I take whinging and complaining to the olympic level) and that some day your spark for this reignites. I'm burningly curiously about how the whole bond/unicron/decepticon virus thing is gonna turn out and I really do hope that Sam's experience with Wheeljack has helped to break through his little mental block of random paranoid suspicion and self-revulsion. (Although I think Ratchet hinted that some of his over-intense behaviour/emotions was in reaction to the beginning bond? Or was all the 'Bee can't like me because I'm scum' stuff purely Sam?)

Either way, thanks for a great story that I re-read at least once a year.