Reviews for Gratitude
Incompetence chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Well, that certainly made my heart beat faster. Beautifully done.
Kyuubi1794 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
IloveitIloveitIloveit!3 This is super awesome and makes me happy~!
iSnuffles chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Dear god, this was impressive.

Very excellent indeed.
KirishimaZen's chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
i love your stories :D
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 8/13/2009

Wonderfully written. I loved it.

Keep up the good work!
YourMother'sSon chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Simply beautiful. It's rare that a fan fiction actually has any meaning, other than to fulfill the desires of the author.

This is well written, interesting, entertaining, and thought-provoking. It has substance and form, and really means something more than just pairing two characters together for a romp.

The truth laced in this story is divine, the thoughtful contemplation on God is absolutely beautiful, and the writing is that of first-rate authors.

I can say nothing more than that this is a rare jewel, hidden among a massive pile of worthless rubble.
XKunoichiofthePaintbrushX chapter 1 . 8/8/2009
First Kuroshitsuji fic I've read. And I must say, "HOLY CRAP!"

This was beautifully written and the language itself was so poetic! Just, damn! I'm SPEECHLESS.

I'm favoriting this,

- Kunoichi
Star Jinin chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Oh dear god (iirroony XD)

This is absolutely _superb_ and VERY Ceil! I see no self-delusion, only logical speculation. Though it's a bit sad to see the total lack of optimism here, but I guess it would be a teeny bit OCC any other way. It's really sad to see someone as young as Ciel develop such beliefs at such a tender age (okay, I admit that I forgot that Ciel was only a child during a lot of scenes). But I have to say what I love most about this fic was how uncompromising it was. Elizabeth is the Christian to support the existence of God (despite the theme of the fic being there not being a god to believe in), and Sebastian to tell Ciel of the nothingness awaiting him.

And I ADORE how Ciel decided that it was SEBASTIAN, but not God, that he could trust in. And having Ciel being referred to Sebastian's meal is WIN (mainly because I always thought of Ciel being treated as a posession when he's fufilling his part in the contract with the whole 'giving up his soul'. Don't blame me, I haven't finished the series yet! XD). More reasons to love the pairing! Yay!
girlofmanynames chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Hmm. I really don't know what to put in reviews for stories I like. Well, this one was particularly... lovely. And elegant. I really like your writing style although I do find that there are too many bracketed segments.
complexities chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
You write the best Kuroshitsuji fanfics.

Even though a lot of your stories are SebasxCiel, you write them TASTEFULLY. I love you!
Nostalgiosis chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
So utterly epic. I'm speechless.
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
0.0 woah.
br0flove chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is amazing.

Perfect and just.

I love it.
Lady Fran chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Wow, just wow. This was insanely well-written.

I absolutely adore your writing style - you made every line, every word, every *syllable* flow so well. I loved the use of parenthesis and italics throughout the story, and the dry humor and irony laced throughout the text really captured the twisted and doomed relationship that Ciel and Sebastian share.

This was absolutely beautiful and wonderful the read. You have me hooked to your writing. Your words just flow so beautifully and effortlessly, it's almost surreal.

Thank you so much for this beautiful work!
crunchy-almondz chapter 1 . 7/18/2009 I love your fic! The writing style...the morbidity...wonderful! I kinda dislike the part where Ciel marries Lizzie though, since I'm a staunch Sebby-chanxCiel-kun fanatic. But oh well, the story turned out nice. I'm hands down to you. You got yourself a fan!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »