Reviews for Gratitude
Xiah813 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Haha poor elizabethh, knowing that sebby & ciel were doing things behind her back D;

Well written, me likeyy (;
NekoKaigara chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Steady fic idea. Good setting, although the English are Angelican
heya chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i like the story. it was well written...i dont think that sebastian is malphas though...but whatever good job
yingyingyang chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OMG I LOVE YOU!

Ahem. Lovely piece of work! Ciel's different titles confused me for a second. He's an earl but the man he was talking to was a duke, so isn't the man technically higher ranked than he?

Is Malphas truely Sebastian's real name? That's so awesome!

I like the different drabbly bits and how they fitted together. And your style is awesome. (Sorry, am not good at giving constructive criticism...) Also, I like how the religious references weren't obscure and your characterization of everyone. Elizabeth! I feel so terrible for her... (the vision of a cake covered Sebastian... O_O)

psychedelia chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Nice one!

I absolutely loved the last part where you repeated a sentence from above.

really, really really Great.

Gosh, i dont know how to describe it. xD

love the way you write, plus it always increase my vocabulary.

haha! looking forward to more stories.

Thank You!
Renee Mimieux chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
WOW.

I'm left in awe by reading such an amazing,well-written story. I pictured every word. I loved it!
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
aww, that almost made me cry at the end - when he suddenly realised, I suddenly realised - and then

you just end, i suppose... thats one way to put it. you remember your last memory and then you think no more, and you live till it ends in a place where you're really... dead.

but there are other, nicer thoughts that most prefer and i wont go into it... perhaps death is a new journey, perhaps it is a new life...

...gah, now i'm ranting...

mefleh. ANYWAY.

that was brilliant! i lurved it :3

again, never read the manga, never seen the anime, dont know (quite) what the characters look like, but i have mental pictures in my head... umm, ranting again, sorry XD

good work!