Reviews for GREEN Act 1
anon chapter 1 . 3/2
I don't know why, but here I am four years later experiencing extreme heart break at the ending, yet again, when there's nothing more to read.

I almost think I'd rather have never lived then to have loved and lost it. I really want more
Anontopia chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I love this story, and it pains me to see it hasn't been updated in 3 and a half years. The characters are so realistic, I can actually see people like them actually existing. The story was gripping, and I found myself on the edge of my seat craving more and more as I read. Please revive this, for the love of whatever you hold sacred, please revive this wonderful work of art
CatOnFire chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
I love your story and this has to be the third time I've read it but I think you messed this story up. Honestly the "game masters" are horrible choices to inflict upon your story. Erasing Green/Rudolph's memories of the story of pokemon honestly did very little to change anything, the fact the universe is a mishmash of the all the pokemon games, manga and television series makes anything but the most significant events unplannable. In HG/SS Koga has a Forretress in the anime an Electrode and in Pokemon Stadium 2 he has a Lapras, what is Green expecting there? Early in the story you showed how pointless Green's knowledge of the games was beyond major events but you still added gary-stu "Watchers" into the story to what? Up the drama? Quite frankly you need to rewrite the story and edit out the interference that is making the story more unstable and unpalatable to read.

But seeing as how this is year two since the last update I'm not holding my breath.
GreenFan chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
You've made this story much too interesting.

*woeful sigh*

I really hope to see its revival at some point, but if that doesn't happen, know that what you have written has been greatly appreciated.
AvianReader chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
This story is unlike any I've ever encountered...a bunch of shady thingies betting on a gameboard? Maybe it's appeared before, but I don't think it was written as well as yours. Besides, Green isn't your average [too] stupid character like Ash of the anime and actually utilizes what is available to her and isn't so goody goody purehearted I'm-too-softhearted-to-hurt-anyone kind of stereotypical main character, which I also like. Anyway, I'm eager to see what'll happen next. I can easily see this plot and story becoming one of the best in
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
This is weird. A cornucopia of meta-gaming, in-character, and humorous takes on Pokemon.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Though the summary would lead to a crappy story. I was wrong. Sad to see that it hasn't update in more than a year. At least I have some 100k words to read.
11221122 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
This is great! I hope that you continue writing this story
Seggy chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Ah, here it is. I remember first seeing this story on /v/, it's good that I found it again. Good stuff, mang.
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hilarious. I hope the alcohol becomes a running gag.
basketofseals chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
Love your story, can't wait for a new chapter.

Be back soon :D
Klutzybear chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
I'm not sure if I reviewed or not, so let me say the same thing you proably hear all the time.

I love this story.

The main thing that draws me in, (besides the fact Green is actually a guy stuck in a girls body) is that you make the whole thing feel so. . . Human.

It's a funny way to describe it, but let me explain.

Everyone has faults.

This is something that make characters so much more interesting. Sure, it's nice to know that there's a hero that can beat up a bad guy and save the day, but it makes things juicer when you learn that the same hero from the other day, is battling a drug addiction problem.

. . .Err, It's a weird way to explain, but I think you get what I mean.

That whole Regirock capture thing annoyed me at first, but I'm glad you didn't make it overpowered. Can't have it robbing the spotlight for the rest of the Pokemon.

It's also been a few months since you updated from what I can see. I'm not one whine about a faster update, considering we all have better things to do and we like to give our muse sometime to recover, but I really would like to see what comes up next.

So, good luck.
chaosrin chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Great Chapter

Can't wait for the next one and your story is quite a rare gem
biory chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
thnx for the chapter
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
UGH.

It's like you're trying to make her weaker, because you know that she's too strong. And the worst part...is that your efforts make the story so...annoying.

UGH.

First, if you're trying to limit someone you don't give them Legendaries.

You SHOULDN'T limit them by stealing their memories. That's stupid. All you've done is take-away/limit their ability to train their Pokemon.

Training a Pokemon VS Instant Powerups.

Remember! Training recquirs HARDWORK which allows the readers to EMPATHIZE or CARE about the person. And if yo object, that is unfortunately a huge norm of society.

My biggest complaint is that...The story has sacrificed it's innovation for quick power.

Pokemon are evolving way too fast. Pokemon are learning attacks so dang quickly. And somehow she is able to coordinate so quickly without any training.

And one more thing...

SLOW DOWN! You're in such a hurry to rush up the story that the characterization, the detail, and the plot is suffering.

Take some time to let Green ENJOY the adventure. I mean..This was her/his FANTASY! Sheesh! And please. Don't say that memory wipe erased that!

Remember. I love this first chapter. Not the chappy's ending, but everything else. It was fun. Especially when he learned NEW things...that fans of the game would have taken for granted.

Seriously. You should have left out the all powerful techno-alien-changing-rules-thing-a-ma-bobs. It is uncreative and uninspired.

-sigh-

Please note. I'm criticizing your story, only because it has...had...potential.

I love self inserts. And I won't sit quiet, as such a nice story slowly changes into something...so...ughh.

On to happier things. You write long, long, long chapters!

You must really be dedicated.

You have the potential to be a great writer! Just take a deep breath and show the world your awesomeness.

Hopefully the next chapter, will boost my spirits.