Reviews for GREEN
LuxBunny chapter 12 . 4/13
This might be my absolute favorite fanfic ever, no joke. I was super surprised and happy when I saw this updated, especially twice in such a short time. I hope you keep going with this one until its done. If you do a similar one with Alola, I'll be back as a reader, guaranteed.

As for this chapter itself, I really enjoyed it. Green's thing with Janine came to a predictable, but appropriate end. Hopefully Green will find love somewhere at some point, I'm a sucker for romance. I also like what you did with Kirlia, I noticed when she was gone. Part of me was wondering if she had been forgotten since a lot of writers would have, i think, but you did that really well, amongst other things in the chapter.
acpeters chapter 12 . 4/9
That was an exciting chapter. I was expecting Silf to take longer than a single chapter, but the way you wrote it made it flow very naturally. The writing this chapter in my opinion was definitely a higher quality than your previous ones. It also came out much faster than I was expecting.

It is good to see Green be out matched and actually lose the battle with Giovonni so completely. And when Marta stepped up like that, it was very heartwarming. I am happy to see her character developing.

Janine's ultimatum was in my opinion a bit too much of an extreme reaction, but I can definitely see it being a necessary one so the story can continue to grow. I am sorry to see her leave. Iam curious to how it will affect Marta and how Green will react in the long run.

In summery it was a great chapter and I eagerly await the next one!
PRAISE LORD HELIX AND OUR SAVIOR BIRD JESUS! HE IS ARISEN!
acpeters chapter 11 . 4/4
I can't believe this is back! Man, was I excited when I saw that there was an update for this story. I had to go back and reread the whole thing, and it was definitely a fun read the second time through. I don't think I ever left a review on this the first time I read it so many years ago, so I want to leave a bit about my impressions on it now.
First off, I think the character of Green/ Rudolph is an interesting one. I think the attitude and habits of Rudolph coming out of a little girl like Green really makes her/him stand out from characters in other stories. There sometimes are side characters that play around with this idea, but using it for the hero, and doing it so well really make this story shine. Green's thoughts and actions to me are very relatable, at least as far as what I think I would act like in that situation.
The story is also interesting and unique. You have built a world that while based on the games, is much more fleshed out and feels reasonably realistic. The characters in general are well developed and you can really see the unique personalities taking place.
I do agree that you probably built Leaf's team a little too quickly. I mean she only has three badges and not only does she have two huge powerhouses in Charizard and Snorlax, and some other strong Pokemon, she had a freaking legendary. I do think her having Regirock was good for the story-telling so it is pretty easy to forgive that. I am glad that you have upped the strength of her opponents to match where she is, even if she is still at a level above most of them. With the strength of where they are now it does leave me a little worried that the team will get to what seems like a max level far before any league competition.
I really do hope you continue this story because of how unique and fun it is. While I would probably read an Alolan story I much prefer it being based out of Kanto.
Well either way I look forward to any future updates! I just hope they don't take as long to come out as this one did, haha.
chaosrin chapter 11 . 4/4
Holy bloody hell! You updated!
Honesty I don't think you should reboot considering the amount of effort you out into it, you made a flawed yet interesting character on a journey, besides if you really like Pokémon Moon then you could just send Green on a detour or after she fulfil whatever end goal of hers since its far easily than building a new character.
Kind of like a new game plus only Pokémon battles and training are different to Kanto region since she knows Kanto, Johto and maybe Hoenn even with the handicaps.
I quite like how blunt she is with the truth, its very sufficient velocity.
How fascinating seeing Sabrina taking this in her stride and his mindscape. Still Red is going to be a problem. Anyway its nice to see Sabrina state the fact in how Green handle the truth which bodes well with Marta. I hope we see other independent trainers popping up to help everyone, just to make it more realistic since they would be curious about the big attack on Team Rocket.

As for the Pokémon evolving issues, I feel like its natural considering her situation at the time where they evolve to aid her, of course you can slow it down. As for catching rate, I don't see that a problem considering the distance she covered since he's not Ash and Professor Oak looks after the rest, as long he remembers to take out Pokémon suited for the problem at hand.
Of course the fail rates can increase after this chapter.

Last thing what's the time for the assault, is it night-time or daylight?
Glad to see this update again.
TMNTurtwig chapter 11 . 4/2
Really happy this is back. I'm gonna have to reread the whole thing, but I mean. This is one of my favorite pokemon stories. Top 5. Underneath only, like, Under the Same Sky and Game of Champions. So, yeah. Really happy this is back.
Oh my god...you're...you're ALIVE!
anon chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I don't know why, but here I am four years later experiencing extreme heart break at the ending, yet again, when there's nothing more to read.

I almost think I'd rather have never lived then to have loved and lost it. I really want more
Anontopia chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
I love this story, and it pains me to see it hasn't been updated in 3 and a half years. The characters are so realistic, I can actually see people like them actually existing. The story was gripping, and I found myself on the edge of my seat craving more and more as I read. Please revive this, for the love of whatever you hold sacred, please revive this wonderful work of art
CatOnFire chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
I love your story and this has to be the third time I've read it but I think you messed this story up. Honestly the "game masters" are horrible choices to inflict upon your story. Erasing Green/Rudolph's memories of the story of pokemon honestly did very little to change anything, the fact the universe is a mishmash of the all the pokemon games, manga and television series makes anything but the most significant events unplannable. In HG/SS Koga has a Forretress in the anime an Electrode and in Pokemon Stadium 2 he has a Lapras, what is Green expecting there? Early in the story you showed how pointless Green's knowledge of the games was beyond major events but you still added gary-stu "Watchers" into the story to what? Up the drama? Quite frankly you need to rewrite the story and edit out the interference that is making the story more unstable and unpalatable to read.

But seeing as how this is year two since the last update I'm not holding my breath.
GreenFan chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
You've made this story much too interesting.

*woeful sigh*

I really hope to see its revival at some point, but if that doesn't happen, know that what you have written has been greatly appreciated.
AvianReader chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
This story is unlike any I've ever encountered...a bunch of shady thingies betting on a gameboard? Maybe it's appeared before, but I don't think it was written as well as yours. Besides, Green isn't your average [too] stupid character like Ash of the anime and actually utilizes what is available to her and isn't so goody goody purehearted I'm-too-softhearted-to-hurt-anyone kind of stereotypical main character, which I also like. Anyway, I'm eager to see what'll happen next. I can easily see this plot and story becoming one of the best in
Hammerchuckery chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
This is weird. A cornucopia of meta-gaming, in-character, and humorous takes on Pokemon.
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Though the summary would lead to a crappy story. I was wrong. Sad to see that it hasn't update in more than a year. At least I have some 100k words to read.
11221122 chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
This is great! I hope that you continue writing this story