Reviews for Lonely
laineyue chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Dayum that description was accurate... o-o I can totally see this mind-set you made of Kaname as canon.
Maeko11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Very well written! I love how you describe Kaname's strong desire for Yuki. :)
animeloverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh my. This was so sweet. Kaname is not as composed as he looks, eh? Will you write more?
Pridemunkeyz chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I liked it,except what the heck? Pining after little Yuuki who probably doesn't even know what sexual desire is! But it is sweet how he thinks of the past.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Poor, poor Kaname. My heart just aches for him, he seems to be so lonely, so broken. I had not considered the point of view that Juri took his precious Yuuki away from him but when you look at it closely she really did.

I love the beautiful description of the only real kiss he shared with Yuuki. Thank heavens he's got this lovely memory to relive even though it comes with a measure of heartbreak.

You wrote this so well, I feel totally engaged and empathetic, the gentle melancholy pervading your tale is just perfect. Kaname is my favourite character of all time and I particularly love your sensitive depiction of him.

Thank you so much for this beautiful story. One day surely Kaname will be happy but in the meantime I will be sustained with this lovely thing.
Koolkatk9 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
wow i really loved that! ur a good writer
Keyda841 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Aw is this really only a one-shot? I loved it and want to keep reading! Why must it end?
demented bunny chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
is this just a oneshot id love it if you continued how old was kaname in this
Shakspeare's muse chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Kind of perverted. Kind of cute. I loved it. update soon.
OrlandosLover2009 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
very hot! a story like that will put u in the mood!
Ronwixziv Barreiro chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Interesting. While I am able to seperate the "loli" from "the story", I admit that for me to better enjoy this, I'm gonna have to break down and read the series!
mlpbuttons chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was hot! But, poor Kaname. What pain.

You know, I can quite honestly say that I have never thought of it that way - the idea of Juri taking Yuuki away from him. I can see how his view could be skewed that way and it worked wonderfully for this ficlet!

And the middle portion was so sweet. It just made me go "Aw." XD
pixiefh chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw poor Kaname, man I just feel horrible for him. Heh, that last sentence is so true for him!

Good story, I enjoyed - and I'm totally looking forward to the next chapter of your other VK story :D
amukay chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ahahaha I loved it~! Kaname is so bad in this... But, you do have to wonder, all those lonely nights alone... ;)

But it was also adorably sad at points; honestly, it is amazing how badly he wants her. Whyohwhy cannot Kaname say "Touch me." to Yuuki in the manga.

XD Update soon!
sarah chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i love this couple in any form or fashion! great story! hope to read more! :D