Reviews for Something Akin to Atonement
gripsyched chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I really loved it— the whole emotional baggage and trauma and self-hatred, and just Michiru telling her to stop thinking.
It was lovely, bitter, but somehow it gave a nice full-stop to the whole thing. :')
Sailor-Mousie17 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow! I absolutly love this story! It is really well written and it made me cry by the end.
shetan83 chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I feel like this was what I was waiting for, after finishing the last episode of Sailor Moon last light. Knowing Haruka and Michiru, they would definitely have major emotional issues to deal with after their "betrayal".

"The heavy weight of the bracelets had gone now – chains she had taken upon herself and then used to cut down her family, to break her Princess's heart and cheapened herself and Michiru, the Guardian Senshi and their sacrifice, their entire mission in the eyes of the invaders."

That line was so good that I can't even begin to describe how good it was.
Milotic chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was very nice; I enjoyed it a lot. I've always wondered what things were like for the Outer Senshi after the "betrayal" of Uranus and Neptune. How did Haruka and Michiru feel about their actions? What about Hotaru and Setsuna? Anyway, I think you did a lovely job and really captured the way everyone must have been feeling really well. My only suggestion would be to watch the tense switches; they can make things confusing. Nice job. :)
Nocturngirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I really liked that story. Makes sense with the emotion Uranus would be feeling after what happened. And I always thought that last scene was really cute so it's good that you included it.
SeraEris chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
simply beautiful.

well written and to the point

troubled haruka is always a nice thing to read ;)

also i liked what usagi said to her, always so cute and caring, it is not a coincidence that everyone loves her.

i liked also the thing with violin

have a nice day

petiyaka chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
good job, sad and cute, a little bitter.