Reviews for iRegret It
Merlin's Starry Underpants chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Agh! I need this updated! Look! 24 review wif a single chappie? Seemed impossible! :O
SeFue chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Man, this story is so PERFECT...one of the best seddie one-shots EVA!

-FAVOURITE-

this is seriously just amazing! The way you write is magic! You're so talented!

Seddie101
Jaade123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
love it!
silverhairbow1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
It's silent now. And as I stare down at her, she's looking up at me with her big and intense blue eyes.

My thoughts spill out. "I see you just fine, Sam."

That was perfect. I loved this story :)
KhCcGlee chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Great story :)
Wishing for Shooting Stars chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OMPBJS! That was no doubtly(not real word right?) amazing! Usually an awesome story has loads of comments meaning this one should have like a trillion! Please continue writting. This was awesome!
Mari13ssa chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i love it xD

if u can continue it'd be awesommeeee!
Symphony Solider chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
love it! but in the show isn't sam the youngest in the trio? isn't it (from oldest to youngest) freddie, carly, sam? i thought so cause freddie was already 15 on sam's 15th b-day. and i'm assuming carly is older than sam cause...i just am, ok!just wonderin'! love the story!
Sushihiro chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Aw, how sweet.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh... I love it. I love it in that sweet, sad, my fingers get heavy as I try to type and the words seem to get stuck in my brain and all I can think about is how sweet and beautiful that closing scene was. It truly was amazing. The beginning and middle scenes were so perfectly in character, paving the way for the still in character yet vulnerable Sam. That conversation they were having already made me fall in love with this fic, but the closing bit was just awe-worthy. Everything from the line "I see you just fine, Sam." had me smiling that it's so sad yet sweet half-smile that always threatens to become a frown and would do so if it weren't for the fact that it was a happy sort of moment, too. Though my absolutely favorite line was "I promised myself, then, that I would never let her cry again." That has to be the sweetest thought any person could have for another person. I adored it.

Though I also loved how he hadn't even realized that they were kissing.

In summary, that was the most beautiful story I have read in a long time! You did an absolutely magnificent job on this piece!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
cute! :)
Kyleigh17 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Hey D Sorry (Too lazy to log in) THIS WAS AMAZING! D You just made my day! D
luna moody chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
How do I not have you on Author alert already? Oh, right. I know why. It's the curse of the Luna Moody author alert list! Once I put an author on, they seem to disappear. I'll make you a deal, If I put you on my list, will you promise not to go away? I'd hate to miss good stories like this one again. It was really sweet and totally in character. I like when Sam has these human moments.
seddie chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
W O W !

THIS IS TH SHORT SEDDIE FF

I'V READ!

S O... CUTE!
AwkwardSquirrel chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
EEK! Dude, that was awesome. And I love ftsk... Anyway... This was really well-written and in character and MAXIMUM AWESOME. I loved it! :)