Reviews for Because I Love
TYBALTXJULIET3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is magnificent!
All you need to do now is a lemon! (if u no what I mean ;) )
I will praise this if ya do!
konan248 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Ahhhh continue what happens next, - _-
animeiscool chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
this is a cute story, but they're realted in the anime, so it could be kind of awkward...no offense.
Svettstrumpa chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Awesome w
Kairou27 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Although real short, it made my heart beat faster. I love Tybalt's last line. Good job! (:
Espejo-mirror chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
¡Hi!
I love this pair, in the anime I've always thought that looked the most cute together. Anyway, I liked it so much that I would like to know whether they would allow to translate it into Spanish, is that almost no fics of this couple, let me know if you agree ok? Kisses

Ciao
Damaris Naenia chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
that was so cute it game me diabetis.

thank you.
Funzozo chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
nice nice nice...please please write another tybalt and juliet fanfic. personally, i think romeo and juliet pairing is crap and tybalt is HOT in the 1968 movie. great job!
AoiCherry chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was cute! I haven't really thought of Tybalt and Juliet, but this is really cute! I encourage you to write a sequel, or another TybaltxJuliet fic. _ (Though I love Romeo and Juliet together too! _)
brewcha chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I was always figured Tybalt might like Juliet X3 And I loved this. Good job~
CatharticVevina chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
aaw... really sweet! I can't believe there aren't enough TybaltJuliet fics. Anwyway,this is the best TybaltJuliet fic i have read so far. Though i think its too short. Can you make a sequel? XD Or another TybaltJuliet fic. Thank you very much!:)
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
It is cute and I personally love this couple, other than Romeo and Juliet. Great job.
everything.minni chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
So cute! Please make a sequal! I loved it! _
Carro775 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Aw that was cute. I really like tybalt, but I also love romeo and juliet cause well it's romeo and juliet! haha but it was a cute little read