Reviews for Early Days
Rickashay chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
Very sweet. Honestly I always get excited when I see this updated. :D
kokoronagomu chapter 12 . 4/20/2010
we spend years learning how not to have 'accidents' and then when we hit menopause we have to do it again. /

so glad she didn't act on the conclusions she had jumped on. parenting consists of a whole lot of patience.
kokoronagomu chapter 11 . 4/6/2010
this was really sweet and touching. a happy moment -i love to see them in his childhood. D
Rickashay chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
So cute. I like seeing this Izayoi thaat you write. Perfect!
Yasnactic chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
OMG! So few words can evoke so much emotion. Poor little one starved for love. Only true mothers see past the grime to see the need. Brilliant portrayal. extremely heartwarming. You are a good writer.
horseygurl89 chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
oh wow! for such a short chapter is was incredibly sad! very well done!
kokoronagomu chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
touching story. i could imagine a rare time when a young inuyasha would stumble upon a person who overlooked his heritage and gave him a small modicum of kindness.

;
Rickashay chapter 10 . 12/8/2009
Ohmygosh, I was actually thinking what if Inuyasha had a childhood friend who later met them as a reincarnation. Hmm, an interesting thought.

The chapter was very beautiful, I think that would be a good word. It showed that not all humans in Inuyasha's past were completely terrible, I would enjoy another chapter with the Priestess but I don't expect it. Thank you!
kokoronagomu chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
i love that when she created inuyasha, takahashi-san left so many things open ended so that there could be an infinite number of speculations on them.

inuyasha's parents' stories is one of them. sad, this one.
Rickashay chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
AH, I love this chapter. Seriously loved it. You brought everything that I believed their relationship to be and I couldn't be happier with it. Thank you a ton for this, it was very, VERY enjoyable to read.
kokoronagomu chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
makes you wonder if sesshoumaru was the one following him...

not a nice thing to say to a little kid- then again sesshoumaru wasn't at all nice to him.
Ranuel chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
How heartbreaking.
Rickashay chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
That was a great chapter. Sesshomaru sure was a jerk, but that is to be expected.
horseygurl89 chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
ugh sesshomaru can be such an ass! another good one-shot or whatever it is you call these things. keep up the good work!
Ned Pepper chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
aw, this was sorta sad. :(