Reviews for Wrong Number
Xiao Pao chapter 1 . 6/6
is not that kind of clingy and childish once I watch the Tekken Blood V in first impresion of her ...yeah you got it job by the way. I can't stop laughing,whether I'm a fan of that pairing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
You have Talent to Write Stories. Good job! But To be honest, I don't like this story. Jin is very mean that he is not supposed to be to his Xiao and Xiaoyu is not having that clingy and annoying Personality. Well everybody has their opinion.
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Awesome story! *claps enthusiastically*

Xiaouyu is a bit too much for me to truly like, but I guess ...I guess can see why people like her?

Probably not. vv;
AlreadyMovedOn chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I finally read this, and even though I like the pairing...LOL.

I was laughing and giggling every time I read every word of this story.
kUgi-jeL chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
reminded me of that song telephone lol
Trinitybelle chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Even though I like Xiaoyin, I actually find this story funny!

You did a great job writing this, keep up the good work.
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I feel so bad for saying this but I was actually laughing at Xiaoyu's immaturity. Jin's approach to the situation reminded me of a past situation and the way in which it was dealt. Stalkers are SO troublesome... -.-'
JeeNoo chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
LOOL! That is SO not a Xiaoyin! It's a Jin vs Ling fic! And I liked that XD btw Devil was cool back there O_O!

Keep it up, you're great :D
Divinely Ethereal chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ahh, Jin and Xiaoyu at their very worst! Xiaoyu the clingy, braindead stalker and Jin the ruthless, magnificent bastard... And the Devil responsible for the ever-growing chasm between them. I laughed at the bit where Jin compared Xiao to his mother, "in a bad way"; I had this image of Xiao crooning to an imitation doll of Jin, giving it milk , changing its nappies and the like. But I really am unimpressed with Jin. He's such a noob at being evil. If I were him, instead of smashing my personal phone, I'd give it to a convicted sex offender/ pedophile and see what happens then the next time she calls * sadistic grin*
alibradragon chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Now, I'm not one for Xiaoyin, but...I'm kinda glad I decided to read this one! It's such a far cry from the happy sunshine and rainbows Xiaoyu/Jin fanfiction I'm so prone to seeing. I like seeing more than one aspect of their relationship!

And my oh my was Devil Jin sexy, being the voice in Jin's head. I could actually picture him there, causing havoc and being evil like that. There needs to be more Devil Jin fanfiction on now.

...I still feel sorry for poor Xiao though!

Definitely adding this one to my favorites!
kittypaws182 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
lol i loved the ending it was funny

poor stalkerish xiaoyu
Sei Honou chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
"It’s as though Xiaoyu is his mother, in a bad way. She knows his whole day, she’s always worried about who he is with; and it has been going on for years. And he’s reset his phone countless times, he’s changed his number, but he knows that as the CEO of the MFE, he can’t hide from her forever, because through his work, he will always be found; and he briefly considers sending his Tekken Force after her, demanding Lars to smash his large fist through her ribcage, or for Nina to snap her neck, or for Eddy to dance circles around her before cleaving her back in two with a grapple.

She knows everything about you, Devil drawls."

~talk about creepy. I agree, though. Xiao is quite clingy... and really stalker-like.

"She’s so… deluded that she has created an imaginary woman. One whose hands roam your steel body day in, day out; and who, dare I say, loves you more than that brat… In her twisted, obscure mind. Because she is so devoted to you… So ‘devoted’ to the man who will bring down the world."

~and I lo-ove Devil Jin. x3

“Jin! Why are you doing this? I want to save you before you… before you… You know! I’m your friend, don’t push me away! I’m all you have! You need me!”

No… she needs you. And you will not give it to her, will you?

~Perfect line. Just awesome!

Haa. Still having time restraints here, but I'mma still looking out for your work and our other pals as well. Keep everything up, Razer! You guys inspire me. :D
AngelEyes87 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I know this is meant to be a serious oneshot, but when I was reading it, I couldn't help but giggle at it. I agree that Xiao is clingy when it comes to Jin cos she's been a friend of is for a mighty long time now and she's attached to him. I mean, throughout the Tekken games Xiao is portrayed to be the one who cares about Jin regardless of what happened, and despite many whom hate him for so many reasons in T6. Wonder what will happen to him though in the game...*sigh* Have to wait until it comes out xD

Reason why Jin has changed so much for the worse is due to the Devil taking over him, which is a shame. I bet Jin thinks Xiao is nothing but an irritating fly or whatever now she keeps on bothering him non-stop. lol, can't a guy get a little privacy these days? xD 'The phone buzzes in his hand, and in a rare moment of fury, Jin Kazama hurls the cellphone into the wall on his left. It hits it with a screaming thud, and shatters into thousands of pieces, thereafter raining on the marble floors of his Mishima Zaibatsu Throne Room. The stone gargoyles glare down on it in disgust, their ugly faces permanently set in a demeaning scowl; and Jin leans back again, resting his hand on his fist, trying to quell his frustration.' - beautiful line there, Raze :P lol at Jin throwing the phone across the room (didn't expect that xD) and the Throne Room - isn't that the one portrayed in Jin's T5 ending with all the Matrix like dude with the black glasses and all that? Yep, Xiao thinks it's her right to check up on him - I think she may be kinda convinced that she is is girlfriend or something, I may be wrong in saying that. And what she says is kinda possessive too in a bad way xD

'he briefly considers sending his Tekken Force after her, demanding Lars to smash his large fist through her ribcage, or for Nina to snap her neck, or for Eddy to dance circles around her before cleaving her back in two with a grapple.' - Shit, he's becoming like Heihachi, isn't he? lol xD I swear, if he does grow a beard and has an Heihachi hair style, I think I'd scream. Nice to see you bring the Devil element in here - fits in perfectly about taunting Xiao about Jin this frustrating him even more xD “Hi Jin! It’s me, Xiao. I called your cellphone but you didn’t pick up. Why is that?” - COS HE HAS MANAGED TO BREAK HIS PHONE BY THROWING IT TO THE SIDE OF THE ROOM, THE IDIOT! xD

I felt sorry for Xiao when he first says "Wrong number" and he hangs up on her straight away - he's a stupid fool for doing that! But maybe she does deserve it in a way, but still it seems kinda harsh in him doing that, you know...“Now you listen here Mister, I know I don’t have the wrong number, I dial it every single day and have it memorised!” - Obsessed much, Xiao? :P But a part of me found it funny/amusing when she kept on ringing him in which he hang up on her all the time - his reactions were slightly funny. It's a game to him I think xD But towards the end, that's the final insult - “You have the wrong number,” Kazama hissed, taunting her, on the verge of breaking her, and he wanted to, “So don’t call me anymore, Ling Xiaoyu.” I think that would crush her without a doubt. 'And he crushes the phone in his hand, thereafter standing and throwing the rest of it into the opposite wall, roaring in anger. - Animal/Beast-like rage there :P

I swear, I think everytime he breaks a phone a Tekken Force soldier should come up with a brand new phone - he needs a supply of phones if he keeps breaking them, lmao!
AmberAnodyne chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Perfect way of writing a clingy, lovesick, and desperate Xiao and an asshole, Devil-infected Jin. I really feel bad for her here, even though she's being obnoxious and more than a touch stalkerish. Then again, she IS concerned about her former friend.

Another great oneshot, my friend. Good to see you hoppin' back on the writing-machine wagon. 8D
Pinkbuffer chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This is another triple WIN! Amazing.

The Devil within