Reviews for Fine Wine & Roses
CameoAmalthea chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I knew you were talented. Since stumbling on one of your Rufus stories I've been making my way through all of them, but this takes it to a new level. It's such an unlikely pairing and yet you make it work.

I wish I could better express how impressive you are as a writer.
GooglyMooglies chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Lmao, I'll admit I was weirded out by the pairing at first, but the way you wrote it is AWESOME.
InsaneChickOfWriting chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This isn't half bad actually...I clicked on it thinking "Rufus and Scarlet? No way!" and it turned out that I liked it...of course, nothing beats a good Rufus and Reno fic, but hey this was good stuff...Made a lot of sense actually, neither of them being the type to give up until they totally crush their opponent
elixile chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I remember this from areyougame, and I can also remember being impressed back then too! I enjoy the way you write both their characters, but Scarlet especially. It fits together and reads really well.
LeVide chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Interesting plot... it's an extremely unusual pairing but you managed to make it work well enough;)
Narayanfx chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Interesting story, nice job on their bickering. I do think this should be made into a longer, multichapter could really get inside both of their heads.
CNome chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Interesting relationship-love has never been so complex, or so fun! Points for originality :D I also love the way you portray Scarlet and Rufus (and their opinions of each other).