Reviews for Timeline
Nobody's Somebody chapter 10 . 4/17
This story kept me on the edge of my seat :) very different
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
WHY DID YOU ABANDON THEM? YOU LEFT THEM TO DIE YOU NEED TO COME BACK AND FINISH THEIR STORY. KATARA IS NOT DONE FIGHTING AND I AM NOT DONE WATCHING ZUKO AND SOKKA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF AANG THE BASTARD HE IS. This message is brought to you by the Storyoftheunknownfangirl.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
WTF! You cant posibly llevar it there , i need more
Frosted Landscapes chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
wow! i think you just blew my mind! that was awesome!
uberotaku chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
This story is so so soooooooooo good! Seriously, I think it might be my favorite fanfic ever. I LOVE the idea of reincarnated lovers and Koh. And you input humor in so naturally, when so much of the story is dark. I really like this story, so I'm kinda bummed that it's been abandoned. I'm also kinda wondering why? You described it as your baby, in the first chapter comments, so why abandon it?
balai chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
" The little girl grew up then. The little girl grew up and traded her snow tiaras for black eyes."
I swear, that's about the most heartbreaking thing that could be said.
Wonderfully written, albeit very sad. Well done.
Frosted Landscapes chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
nice so far :D
Asters chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
I'm begging you okay. Please please please continue this story.
Sopherina Auditore chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
ahh! This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. This is absolutely amazing. You have an amazing talent, and I love the story line. Please continue asap. I have been unable to stop reading till I finished all the chapters. I can't wait!
SwampTreader chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
this is utterly fantastic! I love it love it love it! You write so well, my heart was like just dead and I wanted to cry when katara's cries for help when unanswered by Zuko and then just ugh! . .
huinsutt99 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
wow.
Please continue writing this.
huinsutt99 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Another really, really good chapter. This is an amazing story.
huinsutt99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This sounds like it's going to be a really good story.
scorchedtrees chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
This is really unique—never seen Aang portrayed as such before. Don't know if you're planning to continue, but I'd be interested in more :)
weepingphoenix101 chapter 10 . 11/15/2012
Oh, this is thrilling. Will you write more?