Reviews for Timeline
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 11 . 3/2
More canon...? D-: Please tell me you have Zuko save the day, only for Katara to be pregnant after the rape (*sobs*) and giving birth to Tenzin only.

Either that, or Bumi and Kya are Zuko's children and Bumi isn't a non-bender but had the firebending sucked out of him. She remains Aang's wife and years later she willingly gives him Tenzin.

This hurts my soul.

PS. you might want to fix this notes' formatting. :D
JesozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzszasZ intense man! Sad it won't be finished tho. . Good job XD
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 9 . 2/1
Man I've reread this story well over one hundred times and it still remains one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. I just love your writing style in this fic. I really wish it wasn't abandoned but it is what it is. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us.
Mrs. Jackie Hyde chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I know you've probably moved on past this story long ago but I'm going back and rereading what you have created here for like the 18th time. I love this story so much even though it probably wont be finished. I just want to remind you that you are an amazing author and I hope you have an amazing life.
Nobody's Somebody chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
This story kept me on the edge of my seat :) very different
storyoftheunknownfangirl chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
WHY DID YOU ABANDON THEM? YOU LEFT THEM TO DIE YOU NEED TO COME BACK AND FINISH THEIR STORY. KATARA IS NOT DONE FIGHTING AND I AM NOT DONE WATCHING ZUKO AND SOKKA BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF AANG THE BASTARD HE IS. This message is brought to you by the Storyoftheunknownfangirl.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
WTF! You cant posibly llevar it there , i need more
Frosted Landscapes chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
wow! i think you just blew my mind! that was awesome!
uberotaku chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
This story is so so soooooooooo good! Seriously, I think it might be my favorite fanfic ever. I LOVE the idea of reincarnated lovers and Koh. And you input humor in so naturally, when so much of the story is dark. I really like this story, so I'm kinda bummed that it's been abandoned. I'm also kinda wondering why? You described it as your baby, in the first chapter comments, so why abandon it?
balai chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
" The little girl grew up then. The little girl grew up and traded her snow tiaras for black eyes."
I swear, that's about the most heartbreaking thing that could be said.
Wonderfully written, albeit very sad. Well done.
Frosted Landscapes chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
nice so far :D
Asters chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
I'm begging you okay. Please please please continue this story.
Sopherina Auditore chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
ahh! This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. This is absolutely amazing. You have an amazing talent, and I love the story line. Please continue asap. I have been unable to stop reading till I finished all the chapters. I can't wait!
SwampTreader chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
this is utterly fantastic! I love it love it love it! You write so well, my heart was like just dead and I wanted to cry when katara's cries for help when unanswered by Zuko and then just ugh! . .
huinsutt99 chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
wow.
Please continue writing this.