Reviews for Sinful Deceit
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I have enjoyed this story before and then could not find it.
I am happy to have found it again.
zena77 chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
I thought the story was awesome. If you decide to make a sequel i will so read it.
sexyfrog18 chapter 12 . 11/11/2011
just love it
tsukiko3000 chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
wow.. i can't believe i just got wind of this story... this was really well written. _ ita/naru are one of my fav pairs and adding gaara is a plus. thank you for all the hard work luvs. this has become one of my fav stories _ TSUKI-CHAN
shadowkat83 chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Really liked the story. Hope that you decide to make a sequel. I have one thing to mention though, what ever made you do a threesome with Gaara/Naruto/Itachi? I absloutly love the idea of it though.
nejisoifon-lover91 chapter 12 . 11/14/2010
This...was...EPIC! I loved it! Good work!
black55widow chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
That was such a hot and sexy story. I also hope to see a bit of Neji/Dei in the sequel.
Ciel's S.L. Anippe chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
and where was our red haired prince in this chapter?

:[

I love this story, it's great!
Ciel's S.L. Anippe chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I totally know where your coming from.

I like feedback to.

this story is...great.

I love it.

It's so wicked and sexy.

your my fav author!
deranged pixel chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
so its finally over...i hope that u decide to make a sequal cuz this is an amazing piece. i loveed how u would switch the points of view. that let us understand the charachters. honestly i really loved this piece...so theirs my review and once agian i really hope you make a sequal
DMHP Shipper chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
I can truly say that this story is beautifully written and should receive many awards and listed as a "Best All Time Story" in any book. The characters were well rounded and identifiable. The lemons were succulent and positively a work of written art. I applaud your work and look forward to any other stories you might matter the pairing.

Lots of love, Dmhp
DMHP Shipper chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I am gladly adding this story to my favs simply because this chapter took my breath away and I am still attempting to recover it. I must say that this is one of the best slash scenes I have ever had the pleasure of reading. :) Thank you for your wonderful work!
Reyshinon chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
OMG! my Dei-Dei-kun! with Neji-kun! *squeals happily* YAY! haha... it was very very good teme!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
Awww, its over already? T-T Such a good story!
DarknekoKurai chapter 12 . 5/31/2010
I'm so sad to see this end! It's been one of mine very favs for awhile now