Reviews for Pipe Dreams
Tabitha Hope chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I've only watched/read Azumanga Daioh once, but you've really managed to make the characters believable (well...as believable as you can get for that crazy show.) Awesome stuff!
EternallyNostalgic chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
That was great. xD
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
The girls never fail to amaze me. :)
Fuzzy Necromancer chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Seems like standard little azu-dai antics. It's pretty in-character.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Good fanfic but remember from now on that cause is not spelled coz. Also remember thinking is not spelled with an a. Thanking is a different word entirely. Ino is not a word. You possibly meant I know.
DinosaursRock chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Is a pipe dream REALLY a dream about pipes...? I honestly don't know what a pipe dream is...
HeartFout chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Very nice story. You always seem to have a good grasp of the characters.

However you missed the golden oppotunity for a Mario reference, so I can not forgive you.

Ever.

Slightly Askew chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Here's the silver lining in this cloud:

At least Osaka's pipe dream had nothing to do with tobacco, second-hand smoke, or old pictures of Sherlock Holmes.

Why Holmes? Because some of his pictures had him smoking a big pipe while trying to solve a mystery.

Now if she'd dreamt about pipe cleaners (Google "pipe cleaners" if you don't know what they are), she'd be imagining pipes dressed as janitors, carrying mops, brooms, buckets of water and soap to wash up Yukari's homeroom class.

And if she said anything like this aloud, poor Yomi would jump out the window screaming, running into the night, trying to recover her sanity.

And who would blame her?

Another great short story, Ganymede. Congratulations!