Reviews for Violently Happy
TheAnonymousDeviant chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I really hope you continue this!
jenniferemma.js chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Please update this story!
gabrielsangel23 chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
I just watch funny games and I really liked it this is like one of the only paul/oc stories and its amazing please update soon cant wait to read more :)
ashwipe9 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE
AmberTyphosisShittyDick chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
I know its been a long time since you have updated so im not sure if you will see this. I just want to say i love this story. I hope that you will write some more of it. This could really be something great. I hope to see more.
Aki Hotaru 16 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
This is such a great story, and very well written. I know it's been years, but please continue!
DeductiveAndroid chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Ooooooh! I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! :D
forgetmenotflowers chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Please continue!

Awesome detail and everything!

saveyourselves chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
NOOO, it stopped when it started getting interesting! :( I need more, pretty please!
CayChaotic chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
You have to update this, unless you're leaving it unfinished, which I hope you're not. This is very interesting.
xoxoMyRealityIsFiction chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
Hm, this is really interesting. I hope you update soon :D
Swan's Catastrophe chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Awesome chapter! Update soon!
Swan's Catastrophe chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Okay, first off- awesome first chapter! I was a few sentences in, and was already excited. Michael Pitt's part in this movie was so incredible (i'm always one to go for the psychopath), and with that said, he hasn't been introduced yet, but I can already tell you know what you're doing.

Your character's are devloping extremely well for it only being the first chapter, the reader can already guess the behaviors of the characters that have been introduced thanks to your descriptiveness (if thats a word)

Also, I would just like to point out, that you're awesome with getting the reader hooked. You use detail, but not so much that it's overwhelming so kudos on that- it usually takes awhile for people to find the right balance. Anywhoo, I look forward to reading the next few chapters, good job!

- Swan's Catastrophe
ThatKidJessica chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
wow. its so intense ! i hope you update soon !
callingmecloser chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
nice chapter, in my opinion, great way to get the ball really rolling! cannot wait for the next update :D