Reviews for Truth or Dare
I LOVE ITASAKU!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON

The Blood Thirsty Silver Wolf chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
roflfao!

jezz sakura cant wakeup peacefully in the morning can see! lol!

loved it and i cant wait for the next chapter! :P
The Disappearing Me chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
My biggest advice to you would be to watch your tenses. You used the present tense a lot, especially at the beginning, when the past was what you needed, and it sounded a bit awkward. Sometimes you even switched tenses within the same sentence. I'm pretty sure that the grammar check on Microsoft Word would catch that if you turn it on, though. Other than that though, congrats on your English! I'm totally impressed. I wish my Spanish was as good as your English...but, alas, there's no genie to hear my wish. What's up the malevolent presence? (malevolent...yet another word that is not in my Spanish vocabulary) I'm genuinely curious to see who that was stemming from. Although, Sakura strikes me as more of a punch first, scream later sort. Anyways, great job! Keep writing!
ScarletRoseHatake1 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
I Wonder If Sasuke Will Figure Out That Itachi Brought Sakura Home
AsianPersuasian chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Another great chapter! Even though English isn't your first language, you rock at it! Kudos D Please update soon.
Amethyst.Amaryllis chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!~
itasakusasusakugirl chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
I love this!
ItachiSakuraForever chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
Great story! /-\
inujenzy chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
haha sweet chap...update soon!
Lady Phoenix Grey chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Good chapter. The only problem was that it ended too soon. My favorite parts would have to be when Itachi was thinking of which methods to kill Shisui, the scenarios going on in his mind if he did kill his cousin, and Shisui’s feeling of dread. It’s like they’re psychically linked or something. Anyway, update soon!
Captain Lila chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
Update soon :D
senshi moon chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
This is getting intresting! Update soon. I can't wait to see what happens!
Eiyu. Love. Love chapter 4 . 8/8/2009
I'm loving it! please update soon :D
Cherryblossomgirl chapter 3 . 8/8/2009
poor itachi

please update soon i luv this story
AmaterasuFaia chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I love the story especially the drunk Sakura part. Can't wait for the next update! :)
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »