Reviews for A matter of custom
meeeniexx chapter 5 . 2/12
Please update sooooooon...can't wait to know what's gonna happen next SUCH A CUTE PROPOSAL
satomika chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
wah!

i want to cry...

-sniff-sniff-
miniwoo chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
awwwwww... ladier, cute.
NadeshikoAmamya chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
I love this couple a lot and your fic is so criative and really amazing!I hoppe that you update soon because I want to see)read) about the marriage and Soujirou been a sily and fool dady!See you!
matsujun lover chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
Yes it's mushy, but i love mushy things. So the wedding is on the way.

Btw I like Soujiro's reminiscene about their childhood. That's cute.
H.Y.D3292 chapter 5 . 7/24/2010
It wasn't too mushy lol. Anyways I'm sick soo the mushier the better :) haha. The beqinninq was soo cute :)
inusess chapter 4 . 7/24/2010
that was soooo sweet...oh... so sweet i just want to cryyyy!it was soo good . thanks for the update and can you update a next chapter please soon thanks.. it was the best sweet moment.
crimson cocoa chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
I really like this story. I like the idea of Yuki in love with Soujirou but not chasing him. And the plot is great. I never thought what it would be like if Yuki was a Domyouji, but its nice. And the idea of Tsukasa as an overprotective brother is really funny.
wy7 chapter 4 . 1/22/2010
. !
florabloom101 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Yay! Soujirou is going to propose. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
matsujun lover chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
I'm glad Soujiro started to realize his stupidity. Hope the next chapter will appear soon. I love fluffy things. *rolling eyes*
Nadeshiko Amamya chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Nowadays Im reading so many GaEul e Yi Jeong fanfic that when I see a Yuki e Jiroh fanfic I become so happy!I realy love your fic the history is very original and amazing!Please update fast you can!Kisses!
mysterymy chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
So happy because au has come back! I think you forget this story!

I like the type of this Story. Yuki love Sou but she didn't tie down him but let him free. She accepted to be next to him, listen to him, share his sad, his worries but not demand anything. Her love is so pure, so bright.

And with Soujiro, i think Yuki is more than a friend or maybe can say a very very special friend. She is his acompange through the sad, happy and worries in his life. But they are too stubborn to claim their love.

Maybe the child is an unexpected present God give them. But who knows what will happen when they know have a so touch tie!

Update please!
miniwoo chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Yay another update! I really like how you've written this. Using Yuki as Tsukasa's sister the way you have has made the story all the better. Update soon!
matsujun lover chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Great chapter. I love it. Poor Kaede, life must been harder since the death of her husband. The flashback scene made me understand bout Tsukushi-Yuuki relationship. I hope in the next chapter there'll be more detail part of Soujiro-Yuuki friendship since they're kid. Oh yeh so Tsubaki wasn't exist right? since you just mention that Kaede children're Tsukasa and Yuuki.