Reviews for Can You Keep a Secret?
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 23 . 4/21
Everything wrapped up nicely in the end and I love how it’s entirely plausible
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 21 . 4/21
That was terrible in such a funny way. I’d be upset too that they pulled one over me like that, but eventually it really would be a laugh.
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 18 . 4/21
I know this was bound to happen, but it is still so sad. I keep trying to place the series events with canon ones and I like that you’ve incorporated some canon stuff!
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 14 . 4/20
Oh jeez, I am not sure I could stand the humiliation Fleur just went through! Though that does definitely sound like something the Twins would do!
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 12 . 4/20
The sad part is...it really sounds like he remembered a lot of what she said and out in a lot of effort planning it. I’m guessing the letters are Order business and will be the cause of a lot of strife between the two
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 10 . 4/20
You know, I kind of want to know Percy’s reaction to Fleur being Penny’s BFF and knowing a lot about him and if Percy and Bill will cross paths at Audrey, Fleur, and Perpetua’s apartment
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 8 . 4/20
So this is how you’re working the Gringotts angle into the story! I love it!
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 6 . 4/20
I think the flashbacks of her babbling are super entertaining since some of them are surprises that we didn’t hear her babble about on the plane
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 5 . 4/20
I can definitely see Bill’s reaction to seeing Fleur to be like you wrote it. Subtle comments to everything she said on the plane! Hilarious!
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 4 . 4/20
Jean Claude is definitely scum! Andrew is clueless, I think he’d love Jean though. Will Audrey and Percy end up together here like canon? Will Harry make an appearance? Will Molly and Ginny be disapproving again?
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 3 . 4/20
Oh jeez, she was a right mess on that flight
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 2 . 4/20
I realized that WYKAS? is marked complete, I just remember a possible epilogue! Okay now that I’ve corrected my mistake I find Fleur’s dramatics pretty hilarious. She’s a bit OOC right now, but I still find it enjoyable and attribute it to the book inspiration and a liberty with her known dramatic flair.
NiffytheGoldenNiffler chapter 1 . 4/20
I’m intrigued by this idea and found that list hilarious. Reviews are motivational, so can I request that “Wood You Keep a Secret?” can be updated since this work is complete :)
SOO good I read this a year ago and I'm rereading it now and man it's AMAZING
Broadway Babe1717 chapter 4 . 3/26
Hello! Lovely story so far! Is Razo from the Goose girls books? If so we need to talk because I know NO ONE who has read them and I have feels