Reviews for Can You Keep a Secret?
langeline chapter 23 . 5/3
Wow! Nice ending! :D
langeline chapter 22 . 5/3
Beautiful story, and u made me cry cathartically in a previous chapter. :D I don't know why you need reassurance that you're a wonderful wonderful wonderful author? But you have my assurance that you are! :D I've favourited you!
Aphrodite in Disguise chapter 22 . 5/2
You are promoted to the post of my new favourite author.
GraceAbbene chapter 23 . 4/30
SOOO proud of you for finishing FINALLY! Now keep working on the others!
BoilerKate chapter 23 . 4/30
Sad we don't see more of their deathly Hallows year but loved the secrets at the end and the last line... so perfect!
BoilerKate chapter 22 . 4/30
3 loved the scene from the book and fleur and molly and fleurs thoughts... woohoo cannon for me why she and molly fight so what a reconciliation
BoilerKate chapter 21 . 4/30
Okay so bill pretending to be someone else was sorta weird... plus why couldnt he tell her if they dont have secrets...
BoilerKate chapter 20 . 4/30
Percy and his back story is the best... Please write an Audrey Percy story? Also love them moving to shell cottage
BoilerKate chapter 19 . 4/30
Finally we get bills secrets! Glad you didn't keep them apart long
BoilerKate chapter 18 . 4/30
How can you break them up? Seriously?
BoilerKate chapter 17 . 4/30
I find Molly's dislike of fleur more reasonable if it's based on jealousy that she is friends with percy
BoilerKate chapter 16 . 4/30
Percy and fleur together for Xmas is so freaking adorable
AlwaysDream719 chapter 23 . 4/30
That lupine and Tonks bit made me cry. Thanks for finishing your story after all this time it was great.
Jennywalker6 chapter 23 . 4/30
I am actually crying, thank you so much for finishing this! The timing is perfect you completely helped me feel less stressed over finals your writing rings true as ever a joy to read. I'll be sure to check out your other stories. I can not tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this as you've been posting amazing work.
Alicia Olivia Mirza chapter 23 . 4/30
Hey!
I really liked the end - good way to end it, it fits well ;)

Alicia :3