Reviews for Revelation
TheDeadKing011 chapter 32 . 7/9/2016
This was so amazing... I love you! You're the first person who just made Atem as PERFECT as he is and I LOVED IT! There were times where I thought I would cry, and times where I was trying HARD to not laugh because it's past midnight and I can't do much noise! The war, GODDAMNIT! You made it look so REAL! I DON'T KNOW, THIS IS JUST THE BEST YUGIOH FANFIC EVER! YOU ARE THE BEST YUGIOH FANFIC WRITER I'VE EVER FOUND IN THE WHOLE INTERNET! BY THE ANGEL, AHHHHHHHHH! I can't find more words to express my feelings with... this was perfect. From begining to end! I already said so but I will repeat - ATEM WAS SO PERFECT! *screaming inside* Ok ok, calm down... *sigh* I CAN'T! THIS WAS SO WONDERFUL! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS STORY! it's the biggest review I've ever written... I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!
pandora995 chapter 32 . 11/30/2015
There is only one word that can describe this story: BEAUTIFUL! T_T
I really loved. I congratulate you. Bravo!
Shinigami Merchant chapter 23 . 11/12/2015
Finally! I don't think I could have endured another Atem torture chapter
Shinigami Merchant chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
When the end finally comes for Zork and the Leviathan I hope everything they have inflicted on Atem is repaid a thousand times
Shinigami Merchant chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Please be Atem, Please be Atem, Please be Atem...but its more thn likely Shadi
Shinigami Merchant chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
I knew it was the Orichalcos
Shinigami Merchant chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Go Yugi XD its nice to see him standing up to Rebecca
Shinigami Merchant chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Poor Yugi
Shinigami Merchant chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Ok that's all the heart ache of the final episode brought back to the surface T-T.
Interesting start
HeatherBell21 chapter 32 . 6/12/2014
Heyy this story is really good :)
4GetMeNot10 chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
*anime tears falling from . eyes*
So adorable and sad DX
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 32 . 1/17/2012
Oh my, what an epic ending! I'm feeling happy in that special way that only an epic crazy-awesome fic makes me feel. (I like the destruction of the Shadow Realm itself especially - that was pure win. No one does that.) Great job!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
Quite a hard-hitting Peachshipping bit there, double-rescue, head injury . . . pretty intense!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
I like the atmosphere of this fic - there's lots of sweetness, mixed in with trading cards, shipping, game focus, and romantic tension. :)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
O.O I didn't think it was so easy to kill him, but DAYUM. So much worse to go through it over and over - guys, find and rescue him FAST. I can't stand having Atem crying and bleeding and-