Reviews for Revelation
MckinlayHeatherBell chapter 32 . 6/12/2014
Heyy this story is really good :)
4GetMeNot10 chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
*anime tears falling from . eyes*
So adorable and sad DX
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 32 . 1/17/2012
Oh my, what an epic ending! I'm feeling happy in that special way that only an epic crazy-awesome fic makes me feel. (I like the destruction of the Shadow Realm itself especially - that was pure win. No one does that.) Great job!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 20 . 1/17/2012
Quite a hard-hitting Peachshipping bit there, double-rescue, head injury . . . pretty intense!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
I like the atmosphere of this fic - there's lots of sweetness, mixed in with trading cards, shipping, game focus, and romantic tension. :)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 13 . 1/17/2012
O.O I didn't think it was so easy to kill him, but DAYUM. So much worse to go through it over and over - guys, find and rescue him FAST. I can't stand having Atem crying and bleeding and-
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
Hmm, I really do need to watch Season 4 so I can picture the Season 4 characters showing up . . . and Yugi's crying again. :( I'mma keep reading until he laughs.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
'Two oldies' *snickering*

Oh yes, and SHIPPING_SHIPPING_SHIPPING time.

Guessing the Egyptian is Shaadi. Or Akmenhadin (hope I spelled it right)
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 10 . 1/17/2012
Didn't think they'd disappoint. Yay for parents :) Wonder why they have American names . . . but since this fic uses all English-dub names anyway, dunno why I'm asking.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
Earthquake-Dark energy ball-Shadow Ghoul-Exposition approaching.

Shweet! Now I'm pumped! It was a good gradual start, and I like the shipping hinting and normalcy, but this is where it really gets interesting!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Oh, Rebecca, how little you understand . . . everything . . .

Yugi really snapped there, but the tension and anguish are justified.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
*DOOOM* Wonder how he's hearing that? He's not physically close by . . . maybe I should stop reviewing EVERY chapter and review when I have something worthwhile to say.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Heartbreaking love triangle moment there, but Tea got out that ending speech. Good thing. Eagerly awaiting Atem's return to the plot.
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
*crying blood*

No, kidding, but I just got depressed. And angry at Kaiba. (When I finally watch the ceremonial duel all the way through without crying . . . oh god, it'll never happen.)

31 more chapters! Ignoring homework! yuuhhss
manga-animelove chapter 32 . 8/12/2011
WOW... Awesome story... I just read this one in one go... I was completely caught by it... ) loved it, especially when Atem kicked Zork and leviaten's butt... D

keep up your amazing work... )