Reviews for Meet Your Brothers… Ahem… and sisters
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 7/14
This is the best thing ever! Can't stop laughing! XD
Like The Cat I Am chapter 1 . 5/8
I love it when God says "Oh, for the love of Dean Winchester," best line ever XD
The Grey Panther chapter 1 . 4/5
Angel Gollum... ROFL
Love this!
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
hatsunekiku chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
lol i couldent stop laughing!

"Cass, that big, tall one is Michael, the shrimp behind him is Gabriel, the hairy one is Falafel, the wet one is Raphael, the fat one's Uriel, the bald one's Hansel, the one crying is Anael, the retar-sorry, beautiful one is Jophiel, the creepy one's Zachariah, (he added the next line in a whisper) stay away from him, that's Lucifer attacking- HEY! STOP HITTING RAPHAEL! That's Azrael with scythe, that's Gollumel eating a raw fish- That's disgusting. That's Jabniel with the green hair-WHY IS YOUR HAIR GREEN!? (God breathed in deeply) Oh for the love of Me, you'll figure out who's who later. You have all eternity."

my favorite paragraph EVER! i LOVE the Gollumel thing made me laugh so hard
Johana24 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is awesome! I just can't stop laughting now! XD
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Eminnis chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
This is really good. Like it a lot!

Beizanten chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
How funny. Lucifer is such a trouble maker and drama queen. Who is Sokiel? Annael a cry baby. Raphael keep falling into the lake. Gabriel a feminist. Uriel is a crazy smithing psycho. I think Azrael and Gabriel and Michael is the most normal. Poor Michael has to take care of the lot. i laugh when Cas and Micharl staet hitting Lucy. This story is really great! Please write more crack story
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hahahahahahaha! I love these. Their so funny! Make more! please?
NIKA-CHERRY chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Gabe 's a girl? oh love the story i laughed during class
Anna chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Little Cas is so cute!

"Oh for the love of Dean Winchester!" was the greatest line in anything I have ever read in my entire life; the delivery, the speaker, the context, it was all just so perfect.

You're stories are just too good.
Tsunay Nami chapter 1 . 3/16/2010

Loved your fanfiction. xD

it's really funny!

TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
lol. That's really all I can say. Baby Cass is so friggin' cute! :D
nariB chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
That was brilliant totally cheered me up for the day ahead thank