Reviews for Chocolate Pudding Dreams
awesome story
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Wonder how small the tutu would be on Macy now? Very cute. XD
smileybubbles08 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
What? How is it I never reviewed this? I remember reading this when you first published it, and as soon as I read the word "socks", I pictured thigh-high socks and immediately thought "this dream is gonna be dirty." I loved everything about this. Holding a funeral for a deceased caterpillar is so something Macy would do. And then tearing up when she thought he died in vain. And I totally believe Kevin would be late to class because he had to stop and smell the roses. Everyone was so in character. I loved it!
trekkie1214 chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Haha... Awesome. Sexy Macy Pudding Dream thing makes me laugh :D Great job!
Shereeeeboo chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Whoa!

LOVED this!

:D
vodooman chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
lol... I laughed so much, just reading this made my day much better... thanx!

great fic!

yours

me
of self chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was so adorable. The whole concept of Kevin recreating a day in roder to recreate a dream was very original and creative. And the whole karma in tatters and the caterpillar thing was very cute. Oh man and when Macy cam in to feed him, that was awesome. And then the whole passing out thing only to end up with Macy and chocolate pudding. Great job. I enjoyed reading this a lot. :)
my untold fairy-tale chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was fun. I don't think Kevin minded the modifications of his lemur dream :P The mental image of him being all excited that he ended up in the lemur dream was cute. But then again, so was him freaking out about Macy bringing pudding to school. I loved the whole dream hurt vs real hurt argument. Also, it's cute that Kevin passed out. It makes it more like they knock each other off their feet. Macy passes out because of Jonas, often because of Kevin, and now Kevin has done the same. Of course Macy would understand the whole lemur dream thing. It was so cute when he was worried about Macy finding out that she was in his dream. I really enjoyed this.
angellwings chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Okay, there should totally be a follow up chapter! I love this! It was so funny! I love Kevin's dream! hee hee! Great work! You have been favorited!
raenbc chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Loved it! I think this is the best fanfic I've ever read. Love the end, although I wish you'd continue. Check out my new story if you want. It's called Emo Koalas and as you can probably tell, it's about Kevin and Macy too. Hope you like it, keep writing!
Iheartlovinglove chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
haha very funny and cute : ) good job
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Cute, I liked Kevin's dream.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ahahaha, this was WAY to funny. Now he passes out! Great job. (:
faerietaleredux chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love this SO much. Seriously.

How did you know that I absoloutely love dream fics? Especially when done creatively and crazily and with such detail! I love the randomness of the details too, very dream appropriate.

Plus it was so naughty, but still in a sweet never gross way. I love that. You've really gotten into Kevin's mind which I think is the most difficult of all the charactter's to reach. He's sweet and complex and kid-like but still very much a teenage boy. It's so hard to nail (I know because I've tried and it's impossible for me) and yet you've done it beautifully.

I love that Kevin is essentially feeling what poor Macy goes through every time she sees one of them. And at a certain point, he even realizes that.

Good for him for not being caught. Except by Joe, who apparently caught on rather quickly lol.

Please write more. Pretty please? The JONAS fandom needs this kind of crazy awesome creativity. :D

I should be more specific but I'm supposed to be taking a showerr and getting ready. Bad me couldn't resist finishing this.
tardislove chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Lol this is fun. I hope that you go on.