Reviews for Escape
deleted9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
I was expecting them to die even though I was hoping they wouldn't...they were just so great together in the show! ONLY time a death scene made me cry, and they wrote it perfectly. This was really good though, best one I've read on this scene! It's just so heartbreaking lol, and I like that you included that she was too good for him cause that's how I saw it too. Like...her thinking anyway. Along with the there's no hope after Cal of course. Great job!
luvtwilightinl chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Wow..! Awesome..! xD
aliceisntinwonderland chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
lol so cute love it! :) very good
Little Miss Julia Sunshine chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
You did them justice.
SinfullyMadex chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was absolutely fantastic! One of my favorite scenes and you wrote it beautifully. Chloe's last line was epic. (
Imzadi chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is beautiful and very sad, yet it's triumphant in away. May they be together in heaven. This is a lovely, well written story.
Florence The Impaler chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
this was one of the saddest moments of the series ever and i cried over it. not only are you a good writer but you wrote this ever so perfectly.
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Another beautiful HI fic and this time a study taken from my favorite scene of the show...favorite because, as you pointed out, it was perfect for their characterizations. This just adds to the aching beauty of that scene. She thinks on what they wouldn't have... I like that you had Chloe reflect on her fascination with Wakefield and regret it. Her love for Cal was so clearly portrayed. I hope to read more HI from you in the future, even after the show is over.
Kitten chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw, I love this so much! I cried so hard when I saw this episode. I really think you did this scene justice. I thought about the wedding they'd never have when they died and it just made it all the more sad. You did a really great job!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009