Reviews for Fallen
3Amaranth13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Wow, I just got to say, just wow. Brilliantly well written, not only with description, but on the love that was lost. It kind of makes you look at life because of how something like this could indeed happen to just anyone. I felt Sam's pain (as well as Carly's of course). A dark story indeed about consequence of one's actions. This was beautiful, and very well done.
bunnylikespie chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
god, this made me tear up, then break down because it related to me a bit too much... not the jail part, but the lost love... / but i like it. 3 this is what i look for in a sad fanfic, and most people cant do that.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow... this just too much, WAY too much of a hell for Sam to go throught oh and Carly must have been going through a hell that was ten times worse... good fic... cruel but good.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
HolyOley chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow... just wow. I really like this, even though it made me sad.

-Oley
Perfectly Maple chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Damn. This was touching on so many levels, and dark beyond belief. It's amazing to me that you can write fics that are absolutely carefree and joyous, then write something as dark and depression (and true to life) as this. Stunningly written, I must say, though it was a downer.
Senshi Raidon chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Damn that really was dark. I didn't see that coming at all. It was so cruel and yet it was so GOOD! Late.

Raidon
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I believe in you Sam you can help her.
lita rocks LbC chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
this was awesome. seriously.

brilliant idea and just as brilliantly written.

kind of on the dark side for me, but i loved it nonetheless.

and i gotta agree with squishycool, the part where sam left and came back with a bat was hilarious and so like sam.

great job! keep up the great work.
Jes chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Very nice and dark with just a glimmer of hope I love it
plug in baby57 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow. I really wasn't expecting that. It justs piles it on with only the slightest glimmer of hope. It's strange to see an iCarly fic go that far and leave you feeling really crap.

Brilliant, brilliant work. Keep it up.
SquishyCool chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Holy. Fucking. Shit. Are you serious? Wow.

I'm honestly not sure what to say. This is so well written, so seemingly accurate in its descriptions, and such a perfect one-shot. You did such a great job describing everything and setting everything up and then wrapping it up in the end. And honestly? When I read the author's note, I was like, "Yeah right, we'll see. I've heard that before, but it's iCarly, how dark do these kids get?"

You proved me wrong. Way wrong. If there's one thing I love, it's angst, and just... wow.

This kind of reminded me of 6 Months To Life (dunno if you've read it, but it's pretty amazing), but this definitely took it's own turns and twists and whatnot. Carly becoming a stripper? ...Oddly believable, and I commend you for doing something realistic like that.

I don't want to be annoying and bug you with it or anything, because I know hearing this from people can get old, but I think a multi-chaptered sequel would he tremendous! Maybe where Carly ended up dying or just leaving Sam and Sam set off to find her killer or where she's gone to, at the same time trying to gain back the life she once had, or at least a better one. But she also has to be careful in her choices so as not to get caught doing anything and risk going back to jail or fucking up her probation. And maybe Freddie comes back to help her (I'm not a Seddie shipper, so I'm not suggesting that for the Seddie, but just because it seems appropriate). I could see him being a lawyer, too p But if you would rather just leave this a one-shot like this, I would understand and still think it's absolutely amazing and perfect. ]

Btw, I laughed internally at the part about Sam coming back to the guy to finish him with a baseball bat. XD That seems SO Sam!

I don't know what else to say except fantastic job and keep it up ]
sockstar chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow. That's dark. But written well. And sad.