Reviews for The Long Desired
Haquikah chapter 13 . 2/16
If I could write as much as you...golly. You write a lot, and not that cheap bad stuff. I have yet to see one of your works on this website that disappoint me totally. ( Haven't read them all yet, but that is still highly unlikely.) Your plot seems well woven and sufficiently deep. A plot can always be deeper, but what the heck?

Character building on Harry- A

Character building on Draco- B or A-

I feel like you didn't elaborate enough on Draco.( Draco's history etc) It wasn't needed as much here, as in The Frames of Minds series, but I just need to be picky. In the Running to Paradise trilogy, ( by the way amazing job really liked that one!), I thought that was an acceptable amount of Draco-centricness, history and what-not. Sure there could have been moremire, but the stuff you gave us in that trilogy was satisfying.

I know there was grammatical mistakes, I just can't tell you off the top of my head.

When you were writing sometimes you were a little rushed, but again just being really picky.
AliceCullen3 chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
LOVE IT!
L.A.91 chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
Loved this story/series! )
abattles2 chapter 13 . 5/13/2014
LovedIt. As always you are amazing.!
TheCauldron chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Absolutely loved this series!
MimiTaylor chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I absolutely loved this series! I kept putting off reading it for god only knows what reason, but I went back to the beginning of your fics and have been making my way through and this is my favorite series so far. I say so far because you impress the cheese out of me on a continuous basis, so yeah, so far. I adore your talent and am jealous of your muses.
MimiTaylor chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Brilliant!
Carling chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Wow, this is now my favorite vampire love story. I love the touches of humor, most involving Ron and those referring to Draco's daily death naps. Everything about this story was just so beautifully done.
Carling chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I really can see Harry's point of view. If vampires were real and one were to kill my husband the way Ginny was brutally taken, I'd happily give over my life to exterminating every last one of them off the face of the planet, too, if I were strong and cunning like Harry. I wouldn't give a crap about hobbies or friends, either.

And if their breath is as bad as described, I wouldn't want to be kissed by one, either. Good gracious that sounds gross! For crying out loud, Draco, eat a breath mint after your next meal, yuck!

But looking at it from a wider point of view, I think the vampires aren't all bad, here. I think it was a terrible mistake to not let Ginny at least try the vampire existence after killing her sire. If she truly found it wretched either she could end it herself or Harry could have. The way it happened, we will never know what they could have had or what Ginny could have made of it. She was smart and resilient after all, not some helpless maiden like Harry and her family tended to make her out to be.
Lissy Stage chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Throughout this series, I kept face palming myself because of Harry's outstanding idiocy. I felt sorry for Draco the entire time for having him like that. However, it all worked out for the best.
angela chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
in the beginning i hated this harry, but in the end, it turned one of my fav. awesome fic...
tragicpoet54 chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Wow, I've read the whole thing. I LOVE this story. I'm really curious as to where you drew your vampire lore from, and how much you made up. This story has actually inspired me to start reading all the classic vampire books...lol. I've never read a DarkHarry story cause I didn't think I'd like him portrayed that way, but this Harry wasn't too bad. Anyway, I don't really like Ginny so I took sadistic pleasure in her death lol. Well I love this story, and what's more, your library. WOOOOW. I am going to be quite happy for quite a while. 200 something stories? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! You'll be hearing from me soon:)
WitchRavenFox chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
This was an amazing trilogy, this last part showed how strongly Harry comes to feel for Draco, and it's beautiful. :) thanks!
polabear chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
I must say that this series deserves a whole lot more reviews than it's been getting! It was a wonderful read and the characters well-developed and unlike any other vampire fics I've read. The transitions and character developments are all thoroughly believable. All in all a wonderful well-written fic!

Thanks for sharing!