Reviews for The Long Desired
pgrabinEdward chapter 13 . 1/31
Great ending!
pgrabinEdward chapter 12 . 1/30
great line: We're not copulating on top of my brand new robes!
pgrabinEdward chapter 11 . 1/30
Loved this chapter! Yay Harry for wanting to please Draco!
pgrabinEdward chapter 10 . 1/28
So glad Harry didn't make Draco lick Ron's boots- that was too much- even the kneeling seemed like a lot to me
pgrabinEdward chapter 9 . 1/20
Poor Ron- glad Harry didn't hurt him
pgrabinEdward chapter 8 . 1/20
I wouldn't mind a Draco bath and massage!
pgrabinEdward chapter 7 . 1/20
Loved this chapter!
pgrabinEdward chapter 6 . 1/19
Yay- so glad Harry told Hermione the truth
pgrabinEdward chapter 5 . 1/19
Yay- so glad Harry isn't dead- I wondered how this would end up
pgrabinEdward chapter 4 . 1/19
Wow- so scary- poor Draco!
pgrabinEdward chapter 3 . 1/19
Darn- Harry's going to use Dark magic :(
pgrabinEdward chapter 2 . 1/18
Wow- so dark- poor Harry :(
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 1/18
Can't wait to see how this story ends
Parselmouth chapter 13 . 9/16/2015
Hey there!
Have been two intense days reading this fan fiction. At first, I was not sure whether I wanted to read the whole series or not, because I don't really like vampires stories. Well I had to change my mind, you made this really interesting in my opinion. As you did with "An image of Lethe" and "A brother to basilisk". Well, I really love the way you write, I never thought that it would make a difference, but it is how it is. The relationship between Harry and Draco is difficult as always, and I like it that way. You make it better, suffered and this time a little wild, too. I mean, Harry is like a beast that another beast only can dominate. I don't know if I'm explaining myself. Anyway, just so you know, I already translated 8 chapters of "An image of Lethe" and posted them in the Italian site. They are really appreciating your story, the way you write - even the translated one - and the originality they found in it. They told me to compliment you for your work, that is wonderful. I know that I wrote to you in another site, but maybe you remember me. I hope so.
See you soon, Parselmouth.
myst77 chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
It was a most amazing read! But I seriously wanted more sex scenes (and without any feeding, just to see if Draco can...)
But, anyway... Thanks for this wonderful 13-chapters long journey. Loved it!