Reviews for Salazar Pollux Black
sam chapter 7 . 4/13
Just found this and liking it. Can't wait for the next chapter
draco7347 chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
blackice.lg chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
love this fic.
you said you'll update before 2 years since last update. we are on the second year
me from SA chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
wow what a nice read. can't wait for the next chapter, hope your muse returns soon
Adeimar chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Really disappointed that this hasn't been updated in almost two years. This fic has a lot of potential to be the best Black family fic. Additionally, your writing is superb. Please update soon.
Nikki271 chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
More chapters please
hn.slowpoke chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Go Salazar! hehe. Sirius is very easy to hate. While it adds texture to the gradient of emotions i feel reading this fic (Good job on that btw) It grates on me that it's that easy for him to turn from family. from Salazar especially.

argggh., the feels.
Hope you update soon! :)
Geistervogel chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
liked your story so far :)
hope you'll continue it in the future some day!
johnny.vick chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
omg omg more more please more loved it
whiteraven chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
I can't wait for his Hogwarts years! please update!
ElderDragonSage chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Awesome story, when are you going to update?
loleo chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Oh, pretty please, write more. Your story is really amazing, really awesome to read. I love this sight of Harry - or Salazar Pollux Black. And now we read more about Sirius - one of my favourite characters - of the Black family and Regulus. Only one thing, the houseelfs name of the Black family is Kreacher, not Krecher. Please, write some other chapters in this year and let us know more about the third Serpent King and his fight against Voldemort, the false Dark Lord.
SilveerKnighT chapter 7 . 8/3/2014
It's one of the best story a read i hope you update soon and that the pairing be sal / bela good luck
Beloved Daughter chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Fascinating story so far! I only hope that you will update this story soon!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
Quite an interesting story...