Reviews for Salazar Pollux Black
Landydou chapter 7 . 3/6
I just love your story! When the next come? I hope soon...!

Have a good day ;D
JulianneL chapter 7 . 2/23
Personally I'm really pissed at Sirius...but I still kinda love him somewhere deep deep down inside
hotcat chapter 7 . 11/22/2013
GREAT!
jalapeno bagels chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Great work! I'm looking forward to more, and I hope Salazar regains his memories as Harry.
myriad-souls chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Let me just say. WOW. The growing wedge that keep Siri and Sal apart felt so real that I wanted to lock those two in and only let them out only when they are back to accepting each other.
Wishing you good health so you may write more of this amazing tale. :P
Dema chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
love this story hope u update soon and i luv sirius and harrys relationship as rocky as it is right now
The View From Up Here chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter when he goes to Hogwarts!
Io's Torment chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
This is really really interesting and well written. I love Sirius, he's my favourite character from the series, and it's a bit upsetting that he's treating his twin this way, but I can understand what you're doing with the plot. I love little Regulus, he's adorable. I think your perspective of the Black family is well done. Please keep up the good work. :)
Godlikelover16 chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Omg, I love this story! This story is completely original, and it has a nice progression rate. Most story's similar too this have have the person light, I love how you made him dark. Update soon.
rosiegirl chapter 7 . 5/29/2013
Excellent chapter
Joe Lawyer chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
This is a very good story, both complex and gritty. It has a lot of potential, but it appears to have been abandoned again. Lol, isn’t that a common story in fanfiction.

I’ll alert it for now, maybe you’ll come back to it in time.
CodyGotKilld chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Really, I was just browsing through your stories when I found this gem and I'm certainly glad to see that I clicked on this fic. The premise of the story is quite interesting and the characterization is top notch. I love the conflict shown between Sal and Sirius and how the two struggle and their own way to salvage their relationship. I'm also glad of the way you portray Bellatrix as being a victim of a truly disgusting individual like Rodolphus. I've recently became a fan of Bella's after reading Passageways by jerryway69 and I'm really enjoying your take on her. Hopefully she finds a better ending then her original self did in canon but I'm content with whatever you do with her. Hope to see a chapter soon but I think everyone knows that real life takes precedence.
ToshimiOkami chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
Absolutely awesome, can't wait to read more! I think that it would be really awesome if Sal and Snape become friends XD
saashi samy chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
interestong
Saturnblue chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
I wonder if Sirius is doing the right thing. Some times with support is one of the ways to get past tasks and be strong for more difficult journey ahead. Because of a parchment that said the serpent lord will stand alone with the task of changing the world... doesn't mean literally he have to stand alone unless it's some sort of test for him alone. It's like saying he have to kill voldemort and he have to do it alone which is NOT true. He may have to finish voldemort one on one but as for the rest of the lackey other people would have to help out in order for the war to be over and done with. I hope Sirius will grow up more and be more mature. It may be Sirius's parents fault in parenting but sirius have fault as well as a son of a traditional family and older brother.

When going out into a world unfamiliar you have to make sure those that is with you will continue to be with you before you return to home. Instead of thinking freedom and assume the person with you will follow with the same paste or too self absorbed to think of another person that came with you will only lead to disaster as we can see in the aftermath of trip to muggle world. How come no one came to Salazar's rescue when the bum trying to drag him into the alley? I figure if a child that is well dressed and with a bum that is trying to drag him some where will show that the child need help. How can no one sees it. Too bad Salazar never scream while being dragged by the bum. It's good that Kretcher came after being called by Salazar to reach his father.

It's rather nice of Dumbledore to give Harry another chance at life after he was killed by Bella. I hope Bella will survive intact from working with the dark lord and her supposed husband. Salazar's parents doesn't always make good matches as to these matches showed. I hope for Salazar's sake he will have a love match or someone who will support him regardless what he may do. Good work.