Reviews for Salazar Pollux Black
Ai Huiyuan chapter 7 . 12/16/2017
Wow, nice story so far. Will you continue it? I really liked it, especially after this declaration of war upon Lord Voldemort. It was sad to read that Sirius decided to distance himself from his twin and how he turned out, partly because of his parents and their neglect and his ‘wrong’ conclusions. Anyway, I am curious which wand Salazar would get (maybe his phoenix one? Since it has a tail feather of the phoenix of fire) and in which house he would come. Slytherin would be the obvious choice, he is the Serpent Lord after all, but won’t be Griffindor possible, too? Harry has been there and has proven to be a real one after pulling the sword of Griffindor out of the hat (although been offered Slytherin, too) and it is his soul been sent back, maybe the sorting hat would see that and put him there? The reactions of all involved would be hilarious to read. I hope you will continue this nice story!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2017
Next chapter?
APridefulSin chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
nice
Corvus Rigel Black chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
Honestly hoping Salazar saves Bellatrix somehow, she's an awesome character.
SummonedSnake chapter 7 . 1/23/2017
dude what i need is for you to update your grammar is great unlike mine but i like the way this story is going please update
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Lovely writing. Update more constantly, this could reach far if you continue
Guest chapter 7 . 9/23/2016
Please continue with this story. You have a very thrilling approach to the views of magic and the Black family.
sam chapter 7 . 4/13/2016
Just found this and liking it. Can't wait for the next chapter
draco7347 chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
blackice.lg chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
love this fic.
you said you'll update before 2 years since last update. we are on the second year
me from SA chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
wow what a nice read. can't wait for the next chapter, hope your muse returns soon
Adeimar chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Really disappointed that this hasn't been updated in almost two years. This fic has a lot of potential to be the best Black family fic. Additionally, your writing is superb. Please update soon.
Nikki271 chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
More chapters please
hn.victuuri chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
Go Salazar! hehe. Sirius is very easy to hate. While it adds texture to the gradient of emotions i feel reading this fic (Good job on that btw) It grates on me that it's that easy for him to turn from family. from Salazar especially.

argggh., the feels.
Hope you update soon! :)
Geistervogel chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
liked your story so far :)
hope you'll continue it in the future some day!