Reviews for Dinner with the Malfoys
The QAS chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very cute. Good job.
Zireael07 chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
I loved the idea of Teddy meeting the Malfoys, and the dialogue following. The story is brilliant!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Who doesn't like awkward occasions?
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This was really nice...
Number27 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Cute story. :)
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
The really wonderful thing about this piece is how it underlines all of the relationships (everybody in the wizarding world being everybody else's cousin) with such a light touch. You tell worlds about the elder Malfoys' political and social position just in your description of the Manor and its grounds (peacocks present and accounted for, garden looking good, house looking rather run down). The relationship between Narcissa and Lucius is interesting (after the whole Dark Lord business, she probably had some words to say about who was going to be writing the social dance card in their marriage going forward-at a minimum).
pip chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Finally somebody has realised the relationship between Teddy and Theodore! I just can't believe that Tonks and Remus would name their son after a toy. I liked the story too. Your characterisation is very interesting and definitely thorough - so much that you can't help but be intrigued by your writing.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ha, I like it.
justawritier chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
great story! Teddy and Scorpius were really awsome.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Good story! At the beginning, I thought Teddy was younger than Scorpius - because he was acting a bit stubborn. Also, it was mentioned that Scorpius just got sorted at Hogwarts, but not explained what Teddy was doing home. But I enjoyed the story nonetheless.
SilversShadow13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
ahh i loved this! so awsome!

i'm favoriting it!
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
loved it you should write a sequel when albus visits the malfoys
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Hehehe. Again, rabid plotbunnies? This is why we shall create madness...which may just fuel more.

But yay! I liked this.

Scorpius is a cute kid and Teddy's a smartass. Interesting combo. And they get along well for a gryff and sly. XD