Reviews for Transformers: Decepticons Rise
Dangela Gilchrist chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I think tf3 should've happened like this and tf4 should've happened like this too and if you can . Can you make a stoy this for sam in mikaela placese
Blatherskite3 chapter 9 . 10/10/2010
that was good!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
You might just want to add a bit more detail to your chapters as well.

And something I forgot to ask last chapter: Wouldn't they [the humans at least] have been injured by the explosion that was once Megatron?
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 8 . 10/16/2009
Um...That was a bit rushed, if you asked me. No battle ends that fast, 'specially between Bots.

Also, some of your sentences didn't make much sense.

I like your story, but, please, don't rush these things. The first chapter was friggin awesome! But then you got into the battles...and kablooey...

I'm not trying to be mean, but I do feel like speaking the truth.

Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
Why did Arcee have to die? Out of all the transformers that could have died why her? I don't like it...(huffs).

Oh, by the way, it might be a good idea for you to mark this fic as complete, I know people who will only read stories when they're finished so...

I think it was a good story, a bit rushed at times but still good.

Hope to read more of your work!
S Girl chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
yay. i really liked that story. i have to say, i was hoping it would be a bit longer, but they can't all be uber long! good job
DayDreamer077 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
aww! they got married. yay!
SmellyThePirate chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Aww so cute! They're married! I wonder if they'll get married in the 3rd movie... ;] Anyways, great story! Loved it!
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Finally he asked her! Update soon!
SmellyThePirate chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Finally! its about time he asked her, anyways great story, update soon! ]
DayDreamer077 chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
his family are nuts. omg. haha. very very cute though. yay! now they're engaged. lol.
SmellyThePirate chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
Aww, its too short but I liked it. I hope you update soon! ]
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
DayDreamer077 chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
hmm! so when is he proposing again?
keysmashtoinfinityandbeyond chapter 4 . 7/16/2009