Reviews for The Slow Burn NC17 in places
Jmmartinez227129 chapter 44 . 4/23
Loved it! Great job!
Jmmartinez227129 chapter 2 . 4/22
This story is so good! I am loving the way you wrote it, it makes perfect sense that Jason and Liz start their way back to each other after that scene in the police station. Great job! Loving it!
guest chapter 44 . 10/7/2017
I just found this story and it was a really good. It will definitely be a re-read on a cold and stormy 20 below day or even sooner.
arcoiris0502 chapter 44 . 3/14/2017
This was such a wonderful story and I loved it. I especially loved a Jason losing control when Elizabeth told him her water broke. I can just imagine him yelling at the reception. I liked how they had everyone in their lives, including Carly and Sonny was back to the Sonny we love. I would so watch this on TV. I can't wait to read more about this family. I hope Elizabeth gets her little girl.
arcoiris0502 chapter 43 . 3/14/2017
I understand why Jason needed the space and time to let all of that anger leave him. Elizabeth really does know him so well and it was so right what she told him. Jason needs Elizabeth and Elizabeth needs Jason so that they both can be whole. I love it!
arcoiris0502 chapter 42 . 3/14/2017
This was a very determined and deep Jason. At least, Sam realized the truth. But. Jason threatening Sonny, Dang! I wasn't expecting that but I liked one is coming between Jason and Elizabeth, not even Elizabeth. I loved this chapter.
arcoiris0502 chapter 41 . 3/14/2017
Sonny, don't blow this. Elizabeth's reaction was exactly what I suspected and you didn't disappoint writing it. I can't believe that Johnny went back without seeing Elizabeth.
arcoiris0502 chapter 40 . 3/14/2017
Another lovely chapter. I can't wait for Elizabeth to see Francis.
arcoiris0502 chapter 39 . 3/14/2017
I just listened to the 's so beautiful and reminds me of Jason and Elizabeth. Beautiful choice and a beautiful chapter. So very sweet and romantic. I love Cam!
arcoiris0502 chapter 38 . 3/14/2017
I love where you are going with this story. I just found your stories a few weeks ago, so I've been reading to catch up. I agree with you that Jason would have been proactive and not reactive and Elizabeth could handle his life. The idea of booking two churches never occurred to me so it was a wonderful surprise. I cracked up at the guards comments about Sam and dumb Sam herself for thinking that she could pull it off. Yeah, she really gets Jason. NOT!
arcoiris0502 chapter 37 . 3/14/2017
Lila is too much and she's so funny. I loved it all and I liked that Mrs. Hardy didn't help Jason at all. This was such a fun chapter and I could just imagine Jason with his stone cold look or trying to have that look. Elizabeth holding up the outfits and her comments were so funny.
arcoiris0502 chapter 36 . 3/14/2017
Jason please listen to Ric this one time. Ric really does love Elizabeth in his own sick way. I'm so happy that they found Lila Rae. I hope Jason gets to Sam first.
arcoiris0502 chapter 35 . 3/14/2017
That last statement from Jason was priceless. Poor Skye, she just might become a part of the family. I loved how Elizabeth calmed everyone down and Max's reactions are so sweet. I hope Jason gives him another chance.
arcoiris0502 chapter 34 . 3/14/2017
I like that Sonny and Jason are back. Ric and Sam better watch themselves because they are going to be next. Woot! Woot!
arcoiris0502 chapter 33 . 3/14/2017
I hope Carly doesn't blow her chance. Jason is too funny and his plan backfired on him.