Reviews for Cabin Fever: The Outtakes
debslmac chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
:) :)
Cris.P.C chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
LOOOOL, this was so funny and sexy, I loved it, thanks a lot! XDDDDD
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was hilarious. I loved seeing Esme as a normal woman who enjoys night time activities like the rest of us. You have got your hands full Carlise...lol. An orgy? Really..giggles!
lystoneflaritzahollyhaleb4ever chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very sexy and very funny!
kselzer chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aww, she's a cute drunk, well, I think that's because she is not my mother. My mom drunk sounds like doctor Seuss according to my sister. My mom is more of a margarita drinker and after about three, she loses count of the number.
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
So Fucking Funny! Alice the Chimp, ha ha. I love drunk Esme'. Thanks for the side splitting laughs.

~LauraLeigh
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
roflmao!
kolbow chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
ÃÇSLÃLSÇ~LAÇ~LÇ~SALÇ~LSÇÃLA jesus, I was laughing so hard with that
icturner chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love drunk Esme!
icturner chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love drunk Esme!
imin2genes chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is just too priceless! Thankfully I read it over my lunch break and not any sooner. My coworkers in the next few offices would probably wonder why I'm laughing so hard with tears running down my face.

Love this outtake!
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Awesome! Drunk Esme is hilarious!
MBMassin chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, my god! Hahahaha, OH! I just peed a little. LMAOF!

That was brilliant. Haha.
tcrew chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh. My. God. I read Cabin Fever ages ago - how did I miss this outtake? I about pissed my pants reading this!
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was f*cking hilarious. Picturing Esme wasted on the bed on all fours...I lost it for a good minute at least. Nice to read about Esme and Carlisle, they don't get enough attention. Great job as always.