Reviews for Cabin Fever: The Outtakes
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Very sexy and very funny!
kselzer chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aww, she's a cute drunk, well, I think that's because she is not my mother. My mom drunk sounds like doctor Seuss according to my sister. My mom is more of a margarita drinker and after about three, she loses count of the number.
VioletVirgo79 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
So Fucking Funny! Alice the Chimp, ha ha. I love drunk Esme'. Thanks for the side splitting laughs.

LauraLeigh
ttandme69 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
roflmao!
kolbow chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
ÃÇSLÃLSÇLAÇLÇSALÇLSÇÃLA jesus, I was laughing so hard with that
icturner chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love drunk Esme!
icturner chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I love drunk Esme!
imin2genes chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is just too priceless! Thankfully I read it over my lunch break and not any sooner. My coworkers in the next few offices would probably wonder why I'm laughing so hard with tears running down my face.

Love this outtake!
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Awesome! Drunk Esme is hilarious!
MBMassin chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, my god! Hahahaha, OH! I just peed a little. LMAOF!

That was brilliant. Haha.
tcrew chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh. My. God. I read Cabin Fever ages ago - how did I miss this outtake? I about pissed my pants reading this!
spunkmehard chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was f*cking hilarious. Picturing Esme wasted on the bed on all fours...I lost it for a good minute at least. Nice to read about Esme and Carlisle, they don't get enough attention. Great job as always.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
GASP! i never read the outtake.. im so disappointed in myself! ;D lmao! anyways im here now and glad i get to revisit it! ;D AHAHA! hes just like Edward! with the whole Christ thing too! ahh.. i love him! AHAHAHAHA! I fucking love Esme! shes such an hilarious drunk! ;D and i almost died when i heard he mumbling about Carlisle's cock... to hilarious! anywhoo.. i loved this outtake! it was too funny! D it was also amazing and wonderful! lol! so i will catch you later! cause im off! D

Ashley
swimmer4 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I found parts of Cabin Fever hilarious but this outtake surpasses it and was hilarious. I laughed out loud, loudly, all the way through it. I love your writing. This is by far one of the better fanfics I have read. I plan on reading more of your work. The only criticism I have is that I don't always agree with the tenses of some of your verbs, but that in no way really impacts the story line. It's just slightly disconcerting when reading. I'm still laughing as I'm pressing the send button. Also you hit the nail on the head with the drunk Esme as being an "older" reader myself I so well know how a lot of alcohol affects those of us in that age group. LOL!
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Now that was so FING funny and yes hot as well. Loved it