Reviews for Cabin Fever: The Outtakes
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
GASP! i never read the outtake.. im so disappointed in myself! ;D lmao! anyways im here now and glad i get to revisit it! ;D AHAHA! hes just like Edward! with the whole Christ thing too! ahh.. i love him! AHAHAHAHA! I fucking love Esme! shes such an hilarious drunk! ;D and i almost died when i heard he mumbling about Carlisle's cock... to hilarious! anywhoo.. i loved this outtake! it was too funny! D it was also amazing and wonderful! lol! so i will catch you later! cause im off! D

~Ashley~
swimmer4 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I found parts of Cabin Fever hilarious but this outtake surpasses it and was hilarious. I laughed out loud, loudly, all the way through it. I love your writing. This is by far one of the better fanfics I have read. I plan on reading more of your work. The only criticism I have is that I don't always agree with the tenses of some of your verbs, but that in no way really impacts the story line. It's just slightly disconcerting when reading. I'm still laughing as I'm pressing the send button. Also you hit the nail on the head with the drunk Esme as being an "older" reader myself I so well know how a lot of alcohol affects those of us in that age group. LOL!
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Now that was so FING funny and yes hot as well. Loved it
biblepam chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
bwaaha... drunken Esme is the best !
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
"buy me a boa and drive me to Reno" - OMG, this whole outtake had me laughing so hard I'm crying. Seriously crying. I've been reading CF since yesterday afternoon, with a brief break to sleep. Funny, funny, FUNNY!
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg HA HA FUCKING HA
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
LOL! Drunk Esme!
Takemeawayfromitall chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Fan freakin tastic!

I love it when you make me laugh out loud!
scsquared chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Now that was funny! A drunk Esme! I loved it.
bouncy 72 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
LMFAO - Drunk Esme is a riot. I'll bet Carlisle was never more relieved than when he got her into their rooms. Charlie & Kate were pretty good & just took it all in stride, *grin* even when Esme wondered at the size of his dick & if they were swingers. Carlisle's thoughts contemplating jumping from the lift & the following results were hysterical. Lol & I did feel bad for him at the end when he got all worked up & Esme was passed out, hehe, thanks for the outtake!
Kataleena chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
I laughed so hard I cried. This is fucking fabulous!
BathProductAddict chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
OMG, this wild and drunk and disorderly Esme is definitely hilarious.
InActiveAccount000 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
all i can say is... OMG, that was absolutely hilarious. very well written. i loved reading every minute of both the bar fight scene and this outtake.
the real teacher chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
omg you totally answered my request! WAY BEFOREHAND! Yipee!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009