Reviews for Cabin Fever: The Outtakes
Thinner1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I love it. Thanks for the laughs, they are the best medicine. Kelli
PLV chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Too funny. Poor Esme is going to be feelin it in the morning. -D
lovebuggkiss chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
lmfao! this outtake was hilarious.

WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh my Carlisle. Yes. This was a good, good thing.

"Do you think Kate and Charlie swing?"

Me: "I hope Charlie does!"
sambois chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
So Funny!
lindyrb chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh...my...gawd! This scene alone would sell a movie. Can you imagine the howls of laughter? And you can't forget the morning after. Wonder how much Esme would remember...

And imagine if the 'kids' hear about it...
miss understood615 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Drunk Esme is a riot! Thanks for the hillarious distraction. I live just outside LA and today's Michael Jackson craziness.
beccasmind chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OK now that was funny as hell. Thank you for making me LMAO thoroughly today. I bow to you.
carebear309 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
LOVE DRUNK ESME!

That had to be one of the funniest outtakes I've read.

You rock!
TheGreatAli chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh my gosh, I couldn't help but laugh and then the person on the computer next to me looked at me like I was crazy. Great job! That was probably more humorous than it should have been but it was well worth every laugh. Great job.
tanglingshadows chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
That was freaking hilarious! I love drunk Esme and Doctor Sexy!
Flightlessbird11 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was probably more funny than Esme and Carlisle getting it on should be. Loved the chimp and the Reno lines *wink wink* Like sands in the hours glass, so are the Gilmores of Our Lives.
jules0427 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i love you girl! i am almost here crying as i read this, you gave me my first shout out! thank you!

drunken esme is a freakin blast. well like father like son, on the well hung comment~ omg as i was reading i kept thinking... she is so going to pass out! awesome outake! you rock!
L-Anne Cullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Simply FUCKIN' HILARIOUS! LMAO! I love a drunk Esme! LOL
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
So thats what the arrest was about, lol. That is hilarious and I am glad that Kate and Charlie were such good sports about all of the commentary. That would have made an already awkward situtaion even more awkward tho I am not sure the good doctor could have been more embarrassed, lol. Between pawing Kate's hair, discussing dick size and proposing swinging, that was a story for the ages. The Cullen kids would be eternally red in the face if they have heard all of that, lol. Im shocked she didnt go on about how pretty Kate was and try to kiss her, lol. Esme is a hilarius drunk and it was too cute how it all ended. Right when he accepted her horny state, she falls fast alseep leaving him to finish what she started, lol. Great outtake. The parents could really have their own story, I feel like we are missing a lot of good stuff while they r away in Forks, lol. I love that these four are so close, its like they r bunch of teens, lol.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »